Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Pretty Blogger Swap


I was so excited to participate in my FIRST blog swap with Brie & Angie for Pretty Blogger Swap! I met these lovely ladies through the 31 Days to Build a Better Blog SITSGirls Challenge. I was hooked up with Lauren from Our Hiding Place for the swap. I was already a fan of Lauren's before we were paired together, so that made me really excited to get to know her better! If you are into antiques, renovations, and cute pups then you need to check out Lauren's blog!

The rules were simple- $30 budget and keep the gifts creatively within 5 categories: accessory, food item, paper/office item, beauty item and something that represents you're hometown.
Take a look at my awesome goodies!

This neat starfish represents where Lauren is from - Branford, Connecticut - near the shore.

My beauty item Zoya nail lacquer in Kelly - I think it's pretty obvious that I'm a girly girl so this was an awesome choice!
She said I can wear this to show off my beautiful new engagement ring :) What a sweetheart!

PEZ - also represents where Lauren is from because that's where they make Pez! YUM!

My food items - Delicious flower cookie and doggy treats from Sugar Bakery in CT, which was featured on Cupcake Wars on Food Network. She totally won me over (as if I didn't love her already) by sending a gift for Tilly.

Accessory item - very spring appropriate ribbon earrings from Etsy
I can't wait to wear them!

My paper item - Fun notecards - Little did Lauren know that I am obsessed with these Keep Calm sayings. I have Keep Calm & Sparkle On on the background on my computer at work.

I have a thing for handwritten notes so I loved this sweet note too!

The total package! I racked up!

9 comments:

Lauren said...

Oh my gosh, how awesome is it that you love the Keep Calm sayings?!?! I know you better than I thought, hahaha. Glad you enjoyed! :)

Taylor @ Pink Heels Pink Truck said...

Great "loot"!!! :) I want to know where you got the Keep Calm Sparkle On background for your computer. :)

Lindsey said...

Ahhhh I love the "Keep Calm and have a cocktail"! So cute!!!

Anonymous said...

This is too cute! Looks like so much fun! :) Glad to be your newest follower!
-Anna
asweetsouthernmess.blogspot.com

lori said...

you did rack up!!! i need to do another blog swap soon. so fun!

Cally said...

That's adorable!

Unknown said...

Beautiful blog and posts! Would you like us to be friends and follow each other?
xoxo,
Fashionhypnotised girl

Holly said...

This looks like such a fun swap! I love the starfish and the earrings. And those note cards are too cute. How do I always miss these fun swaps?!

Angie said...

Ohh, I love that fingernail polish! Thanks for joining the Swap!