Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Best Day Of My Life...He Put A Ring On It!

Well, if that post title doesn't give it away to you...then I can spell it out for you...
I'M ENGAGED!
My incredibly sparkly gorgeous rock! :)

I have waited pretty patiently for this day for a LONG time, about 7 years to be exact. I've talked about when this would finally all come together for us a lot on my blog, so I'm really excited to share this story with you guys. I will tell you EVERYTHING about how he popped the question as part of love story series! I promise I will not become a bridezilla!!
This is going to have to cause me to go back into Parts 2&3 of our love story - which I have not published yet - and tweak them just a little for the ending. If you want to read Part 1 of our love story, you can find it here. Part 2 is coming tomorrow so stay tuned, but I guess now you know how it ends anyhow.

I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14 comments:

Cami said...

Girl I am SO excited and happy for you!!
That ring is soooo pretty :)
Can't wait to hear ALL about it!!!! Your life is going to be so wonderful <3
Many blessings to you both!

Love you girl!

Taylor @ Pink Heels Pink Truck said...

Whoop whoop!!! How exciting!! Congrats to you both!! :)

Shannon Page said...

WOW! That's a rock if I've ever seen one:) Good for you guys!! Congratulations!!! Have fun!

Cally said...

Can't wait to hear about it! Congrats again!
A leeettle preemptive, but I don't want to forget to tell you: If you haven't come across it yet, one of my favorite sites from when I was wedding planning was weddingbee.com. Totally cute, they have different brides blogging the whole planning process.

lori said...

ahhhh! congrats! your ring is gorgeous.

FourJedis said...

Congrats! That's awesome! It's a gorgeous ring - not only does he have great taste in women, but jewelry as well!!

Makaila said...

Congratulations!! The ring is GORGEOUS!!

Chrissi Holt said...

Gosh that's gorgeous bling bling ! I love it ... xx

Sweet Carolina Grace said...

Yay! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! In the same note, I am so mad at my Google Reader, because it has not updated me with your posts since the 3rd! And I even tried to update it again, and it won't refresh it! Stupid Google! Yay for you! I'm an email subscriber now! :) And an Instagram follower, haha!

meghan said...

Congratulations!! I just read your engagement story. It's so sweet!! How exciting!!

Seashells and Southern Belles said...

What a beautiful ring! I saw it on your posts on the sidebar and had to click on this post! I love the diamonds on the band and around the main stone!!

Kristin said...

Congrats! What a beautiful ring :-)

Katie S said...

GORGEOUS!!! Congrats!!!!

I'm so happy for you!!!

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

WOWOOWOWOWOOWOWOW! GORG!!!!! congrats girl! how long have you guys been together?

xo Kelly