Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Random Wednesday


Y'all know about my country boy thing, right? I mean have you met me? I'm just a tad bit Luke Bryan obsessed.
 
Well I have a new one for you! Thomas Rhett, my true country girls probably know him already. He's just a baby at 23 and he's the son of country singer Rhett Akins. He was the opening act when we went to see Jake Owen & Jason Aldean about a month ago. (Sadly, we missed him because my date & I opted to keep pre-gaming...oops.) LOVE his new song though! We listened to it over and over over at the lake on Monday. Check it out!



Next up - my goals for June and I really have to hit these hard because my "in moderation" skills have been way off the past couple months.
 
Cuss Less
Pray More
Eat Less
Workout More
Complain Less
Focus on My Happy More
 
I have some BIG news for you tomorrow about the 30 Miles in 30 Days linky for June too so watch out for that! Happy Hump Day loves!


15 comments:

Amanda aka Manda said...

I love Thomas Rhett! He's a cutie too! Love his new song too. I need to work on the same things for June!

Rachel said...

He is a little cutie!!! Loving that voice too!!

Great goals..I need to do that..maybe my next post!

Brooke said...

I'm a total country boy girl too. Sometimes it's really bad. I gotta find me one : )

Erin @ Happily Obsessed said...

Mmmmhmmmm....love me some country boys!!

xoxo

Whitney Leigh said...

mmm I know that I can come here for my dose of country boys. :)

and this is also my to do list.
see if I can kill it. :)

Kristine -Heart Shaped Sweat said...

Country boys are the cutest! Awesome goals, you got this girlie! I need to include each of them in my monthly goals too. See ya tomorrow for the big news!

Allyson McGuire said...

I love your June goals. I have seen tons of bloggers do monthly goals (since yearly ones NEVER work out), and I'm thinking I may need to jump on the bandwagon.

Cayla said...

YES! I love him :) I was obsessed with his "something to do with my hands" song. Such a sexy flirty little number! And "Beer with Jesus" makes me cry. Always. Jealous of your lake weekend :)

Young and Fabulous said...

i love your June goals!! i deff need to complain less and focus on my happy more---important stuff!! :)

luke bryan...mmm mmm mmm. Now I need to check out Thomas Rhett--23 years young holy moly...how come I couldnt be famous at 23?! ;-)

xoxox

Jordan said...

I feel like when I make lists like that and see it written/typed in front of my face regularly, I am more likely to stick to them! Not to mention, those are all really great goals that are attainable! You got this girl.

Life of a Little Songbird said...

Luke is my fave!!!

Awesome goals! I need to do some of those myself! ;)

My-cliffnotes said...

Cuss less I'm in!

Because Shanna Said So said...

Why have I not heard of this little cutie pie??? And I so need to cuss less and pray more...let's do it together...hold me accountable okay???

lori said...

we saw Thomas Rhett at the luke bryan/Jason aldean show in Athens... but I am just now realizing that he is Rhett atkins son! ha.. I feel like a dumbo!

Esme said...

Thomas Rhett is no doubt a cutie pie!

May the odds be ever in your favor during boot camp! When I first started boot camp I wanted to die! I threw up for the first month during every class. (TMI? sorry, not sorry) however it gets better with time. I'm sure you'll do great chica!!