Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Mandatory Christmas Recap Post

Since I skipped this yesterday, here is my mandatory Christmas recap post for you. Via Instagram, of course! You can find me on Instagram here {nikkib918}.
 
Christmas Eve was wonderful! I spent my day shopping around town getting last minute gifts - Target, Marshall's... the Liquor Store... and didn't really have to suffer through crowds. I love shopping for others. Santa was on a budget this year though so that tends to put a damper on things. Family time on Christmas Eve was fabulous...wine helped. Christmas Day kinda got the best of me, but in my defense I had major PMS and the timing was just awful with my first single girl holiday.
 
Even though I was a little down, I still know that I have many blessings to be thankful for this holiday season. I am thankful for my family, my mom's good spirits despite her health concerns, for good food because I sure did eat enough of it. {Hello 5 lbs back on my hips!} But honestly, I'm glad it's over. I'm very much looking forward to moving on into the new year!
 

Thankful for BFFs this year!

The only boy who will ever fully have my heart, my bro!

Tilly's Christmas PJs

My darlin little cousin

FAMILY!


Books I got from my Gran Gran - self help at it's finest and I can't wait to dig in!
 
Photobucket

21 comments:

TheTinyHeart said...

You have such a positive attitude and I know great things are in store for you next year! I already told you this but I'm in love with Tilly's pjs!

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart

Erin @ Happily Obsessed said...

LOVE God Always has a Plan B!!! Miss Tilly is too darn cute in her PJ's!! Here's to the New Year and finding you a sugar daddy to send you to Hawaii with me!! :)

jess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jess said...

You go girl! 2013 is your year, I just know it! :) It looks like you had an amazing Christmas. Good family and friends make all the difference in the world!

Faith said...

i have this feeling that 2013 is going to be an incredible year for you. hope you're ready :)

also helps that you are freaking gorgeous!

Whitney Leigh said...

Aww. :) Brothers ARE the best. Glad you had a great Christmas with your fam. Love you!

Kim Luke said...

Tilly's PJ's. Shut the Front door! OMG! I need that dog!!!!!!

I really need a good book to read!!

Ash said...

Awwww....You are so adorable and photogenic! Keep your head up because things will slowly but surely get easier! I've been through a divorce (after almost 4 years of marriage) and the first holiday alone was a tough one for sure! I think I sat at home by myself and spent the day in bed crying! I'm with you though....The Christmas holiday was great but I'm glad it's over and ready to move on to the new year!!!


Lots of Love,

Ash
http://nuttybrunettelove.blogspot.com/

Helene said...

your bro and you are so cute. And those books look great! you are beautiful!!

Jordan said...

Oh Tilly, so precious! I am glad you were able to enjoy your Christmas with your family! Brothers are the best. :) I hope you read and review those books, they sound great. Have a good one girl!

Alyssa said...

Glad you had a great Chrismtmas!! You look like you had so much fun!

P!nky said...

Awwww your Gran is so cute, what great buys.

Sorry you didn't have the best Christmas, but glad you were surrounded by family and friends!

I'm sure 2013 has great things in store for you!

keepingupwithkristen said...

What would we do without our brothers?! Love that picture of you two. I have a feeling 2013 is going to be a good year for both of us -- be ready, girlfrand!

Btw, you look gorgeous in all of your pictures!

SHUG IN BOOTS {Beth} said...

what a cayuuuuuute picture with your brother! so sweet! nothin' quite like brothers! <3

lil desiqua said...

Looks like it was a great Christmas! Wishing you lots of love and luck in the new year!

Stephanie said...

Tilly in PJs!!!!!

Nikki said...

Love Tilly in her Pjs! So cute!

You and your brother are so cute together! I wish I was close with my brother like that!

Amy Shaughnessy said...

I love your hair wavy! You look so cute. I hope you have a fabulous 2013!

Amy

Fashion and Beauty Finds

erica said...

Tilly has PJ's OMG so cute!!! I must find some for Jack! xx

Janna Renee said...

I'm obsessed with Tilly's pjs and you have a gorgeous family :) Definitely a lot to be thankful for!

Stylishly in love said...

Happy New Year! You have a great blog.


If you get a sec, check out my latest post... Pops of Color.

XO
Sofia

stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com