Pages

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

My Top 5 Hottest Gay Guys

So last night I'm sitting there watching Watch What Happens Live, like a good little Bravoholic, and I just can't help thinking how much I love Andy Cohen. Which kinda led into me thinking about gay guys...and the ones women lost out BIG time by losing them to the other team. I know it's weird how my mind works, but it is what it is. No matter what your opinion is on gay people in general, you can't deny these fellas could make you do a double take. So here's my list of my top 5 hottest gay guys:
 
1. Andy Cohen - he's gotta be my #1! Even though he does have a little wonky eye goin' on...I would never hold that against him. I am SO into the salt & peppery hair and Andy has that covered! He loves baseball and celebrities...I think we would have plenty in common.
 
2. Matt Bomer - seriously, is this even real that he's gay? Say it ain't so! After Magic Mike, I was completely sold on his good looks. I mean his eyes!!!!! And with all the buzz about him potentially playing Christian Grey in 50 Shades I was googling him like a mad woman.

3. Wentworth Miller - COME ON!!! It's just not fair how HOT he is! I just found out about him a couple months ago and I was seriously a little sad. He deserves two pictures to justify the hotness. I never was into Prison Break, but he's very model hot.


4. Anderson Cooper - AKA the Silver Fox - again with the grey-ish hair...except he's more grey than -ish. He's one of those smart reporter guys who has a sharp sense of humor, I love it. Give me boys who love politics and are friends with Kathy Griffin!

5. Tom Daly - Olympic swimmer, English accent, hot body? Um check, check, check!  After this picture from the Olympics, I'm pretty sure we were all in love with him.
 
There you have it, my top 5 hottest gay guys. You're welcome for the eye candy today! And if you must know I had a runner up for the list: Tom Ford. Because who doesn't love a stylish man who can rock a nice suit and has a Jay-Z song named after him? (He has a very Ryan Reynolds look about him).
 
 
Side note: have I become SO SINGLE that I have now given up on straight guys and went straight to lusting over the gay ones?? Don't you dare judge me! Me and the men on my list have something in common, we are all looking for that perfect man.

Photobucket

34 comments:

Kathy@MoreCoffeeLessTalky said...

oh, matt bomer - YUM. if you told me that taylor kinney was gay, i would give up on life.

-kathy | Vodka and Soda

Miranda said...

When I heard that Matt Bomer was gay, I seriously could have cried, maybe I did :/

Tracy said...

SO sad that three of your guys are gay :/ What do they get all the cute ones, lol!!! ;)

TOTALLY agree with your pics!

Britt said...

Welcome to MY WORLD. In high school and college, that always happened to me. My friends used to joke that everything I touched turned to gay.

Amanda - Voyage of the MeeMee said...

Hel-looooooo 2 and 3!!! MAMA LIKEY!

Joey Hodges said...

you KILL me! I had no idea that most of these people were even gay. But I an agree that they are smokin' hot! I keep trying to tell J (who has had some grey since HS but is becoming increasingly more salt & pepper these days) that the salt and pepper thing works on men!

Stephanie said...

2 and 3, seriously. White Collar and Prison Break were some of my favorite shows, I just can't!

Whitney Ellen said...

Ahhh, Neil Patrick Harris is my ultimate gay crush. I don't know if it's Barney or NPH, but either way, I love him.

Unknown said...

I have a funny story. In high school my best guy friend was gay. One day I heard someone call my name from downstairs at my house. I peaked down and saw the most gorgeous guy staring up at me. Then my friend poked his head over. I said "that figures you are gay and not actually here for me" They both died laughing and said gotcha.

Kerry @ Till Then Smile Often said...

Love Matt Bomer and his character on White Collar is so hot. We always lose the ridiculously hot ones to the other side. :(

TheTinyHeart said...

I am so sad that Matt Bomer wasn't cast as Christian in 50 Shades! He is ridiculously hot!

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart

Audra said...

I saw the title of this post and was like "If she has Matt Bomer and Anderson Cooper on this list, we will be BFFs." You didn't disappoint! ;-)

Christina said...

OH MY HEAVENS. We must have the same exact freaking taste. Matt Bomer is a long time crush of mine and holy heck I did not realize that Wentworth Miller was gay. Wow. Also Tom Ford...I just googled his face the other day for the first time and daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn.

Rachel said...

Yes to all of these...one big huge bowl of hunks!

Hope @ Hope in a Blog said...

You had me at Andy Cohen! He is my absolute favorite person ever. I live in NYC and I saw him walking the streets on my way home from work...of course I had to say hi and he was so friendly + just as perfect in real life as I imagined. Eeek! Xx.

Ashley - Married to the Game said...

OMG Matt Bomer! He might play Christian Grey?! No way!!!

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

Oh wow... All those are such hotties!

Amanda Elizabeth - Meet @ the Barre said...

Wait Matt Boomer is gay......excuse me while I go cry....I guess his dance moves should have been a tip off.....

Georgia Glam said...

How is Matt Baumber NOT your number one?!?!?! I would give him a serious run for his money to try and turn him straight bahahaha!

Jordan said...

I didn't know Wentworth Miller is gay! I also didn't know his name but I definitely know his face. MEOW. Whoever gets that is one lucky man!

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

I love that Andy Cohen is first! I love him to pieces!!! And yes to Wentworth Miller! Hello!

Steph G said...

YES! I am Andy Cohen's biggest fan and I always warn my husband to watch for him on the streets of NYC because I would probably tackle him. Also, Neil Patrick Harris will always have a piece of my heart.

Jordon said...

I am going to pretend I didn't know that about Matt Bomer and continue to watch White Collar and lust after him!!!!!!

Kellee the Caffeinated said...

Matt Bomer is exactly what I pictured Christian Grey to look like. I was so sad that they didn't cast him!

Kellee the Caffeinated said...

Matt Bomer is exactly what I pictured Christian Grey to look like. I was so sad that they didn't cast him!

Anonymous said...

Wentworth Miller, WHAT!?!
I did not even know! Oh my god!

Emily Hornburg said...

OMG Girl! As a theatre nerd - there are SO MANY beautiful men that I'm like "Really? You're gay? That's so sad for me." Johnathan Goff, Ryan Steele... sigh. And the ones you mentioned. I can't even... can I go cry now?

Helene said...

matt bomer. it's not fair to the females! love this post!

kim @ a positive peace said...

Just gotta echo Everyone's Comments on Matt bomer!!! But if I can't have him, no other woman can! :)

Jackie said...

Yeaaaah. At least we can look?

Wine and Summer said...

Wentworth Miller-YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

It's just not fair!!

Amanda aka Manda said...

I love me some Andy too! And Matt...had no idea! He's so handsome. I can still sit and stare at him all day long!

Anonymous said...

whatttt??! I didn't know that about the guy from Prison Break. HOT HOT man! mmm

Janna Renee said...

I didn't know Matt Bomer was gay! Awesome, haha.