Pages

Friday, September 6, 2013

Fun Friday

 
Fridays at my work = casual Fridays. It's such a blessing! This morning I was struggling to get out of bed and it was nice to just throw on a UT jersey and jeans. I'm gonna keep it short and sweet today since I am about to get pulled into a horrendous meeting where I will probably try to fall asleep several times.
 
My weekend is jam packed! Tonight one of my guy friends is having his Dirty Thirty birthday party. Free beer! Then tomorrow the Vols play at 12:21pm vs. WKU - which hopefully will not disappoint because WKU beat UK last weekend... #fail. PS - I hate those random 12:21 kickoff times! Then I have a bachelorette party Saturday night, which should be interesting. The last time I went to a bachelorette party one of the girls hooked up with a midget...I wish I was kidding! Sunday AM is for church and then my kickball team is having practice that afternoon. Yep, you heard me right I'm playing kickball this fall. I haven't played kick ball since 4th grade probably so this should be a good time! The best part? My team name: Alcoballics! We had our league kickoff party last night and watched the Broncos vs. Ravens game. It was so much fun!!
 
Did you see my giveaway yesterday??? Go enter!!!
You only have until next Thursday!
 
Happy Weekend my loves!!
Photobucket

19 comments:

Rachel said...

Have a great weekend lady!

Anonymous said...

Happy Friday!!! I hope you have a fantastic weekend! :)

Amanda aka Manda said...

I love that ecard! I hope you have a great weekend!! Sounds like it's going to be very interesting to say the least! And I LOVE the name of your team!

Pamela said...

A midget?? bahahah! I have a bachelorette party to go to Saturday night too! :) So it's like we're together, right!? Mine won't be as wild as hooking up with a midget though, ha! Have funnn!

Whitney Leigh said...

ok, first: ALCOBALLICS. I can't handle you.

second: A MIDGET? oy....

TheTinyHeart said...

Oh my gosh, sounds like that Bachelorette party could get wild if your friend hooked up with a midget! Have a wonderful weekend!

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart

Erin @ Happily Obsessed said...

Bahahahaha...loving your team name!! Nothing like a midget hook up- WTH! LMAO

Georgia Glam said...

Darling I am afraid your "check liver light" is going to come on this weekend! Hahaha!! Everything sounds like a lot of fun!! 12:21 start times are a biatch! Have a great weekend xo!

Kerry @ Till Then Smile Often said...

Sounds like a jammed packed - balls to the wall good time! Have fun, stay away from midgets and kick some balls! :)

Audra said...

I for one am excited about your liver and the damage you'll do to it this weekend. Have fun! :)

Jordan said...

Can I join your kickball team? Awesome name! Sounds like you have a great weekend lined up. What is with the random kickoff time??

Stephanie said...

omg I really home someone hooks up with a midget again.

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Gah I'm jealous, today is my Monday. Have an AWESOME weekend!

Rachel Sedaker said...

Yay for casual fridays! Sounds like you will be having lots of fun this weekend- enjoy! It looks like my Sunday will be spent wine-tasting with the parents, so I'm pretty excited! Have a great weekend!

Jackie said...

I would totally play kickball haha and sounds like a busy weekend!

ALLIE NYC said...

Ha ha what an awesome sentiment love it!

Ali of Dressing Ken

Ashley Robyn said...

I hope you are having a great weekend so far pretty friend. YAY for your VOLS!

Areeba said...

A midget? Hahahahah! I hope you had fun as it's already Sunday here!

Alisa Marie said...

So lucky! I wish our office had casual Friday! It's really not that big of a deal, but it would be nice just to go casual every now and then!!