Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Steps of Faith - Guest Post

Howdy Lovers! I'm home safe and sound from the Dominican Republic! I don't even know where to begin with all my stories for you!! For starters, the lovely Ms. Erin over at This is my Life invited me to do a guest post as part of her Steps of Faith series. Of course, coming fresh off my mission trip from the DR gives me the perfect material for my post today. Go on over and check it out and get your first recap on my incredible experience!
 
XOXO
Photobucket

2 comments:

P!nky said...

YAY, welcome back!!! Can't wait to hear all about it.

Amanda aka Manda said...

Your post was amazing! You make such an impact on all of us around you and are such a light to myself and others! God has a special purpose for you and I pray each day that He leads you to become the amazing woman that He has created you to be! Can't wait to hear more stories about your trip!