Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2016

Cameron Bumpdate: 37 weeks!


How far along: 37 weeks - THREE WEEKS LEFT!!!! O!!!!M!!!!G!!!!!!

Baby is the size of a: "Winter Melon" is the traditional size comparison at 37 weeks. Also, allegedly he's approximately 6.5 lbs. I'm taking the over on that one, considering he was 2 oz. shy of 6 lbs 3 weeks ago at my last ultrasound.

Skunk or tackle box size according to my Ovia Pregnancy app



 
Sleep: I feel very lucky that I've still been sleeping semi-normally. I still have to get up in the middle of the night, and changing positions has become very uncomfortable, but I'm able to go back to sleep pretty quickly when I wake up. Averaging at least 7 hours a night. Trying to enjoy that these last few weeks of sleeping!!!

Total Weight Gain: 29 lbs. My face feels very round at this point.
37w1d
Stretch Marks:  None that I can see - there are plenty areas of my body that I can't see very well right now though. Out of sight, out of mind is fine by me!

Innie or Outie:  Innie for life!!! I'm so happy I've managed to maintain my innie. I was a little freaked out by the thought of it popping out.

Symptoms: A little swelling in my hands, my rings feel tight in the evening if I don't drink enough water during the day. Emotional fatigue. Is that even a thing?? Some days I am so anxious, mixed with excited, mixed with feeling unprepared that I become overwhelmed. Some days I'm able to get out of my own head and go with the flow better. My emotional health has struggled far greater than my physical health throughout my pregnancy. Hormones are killer!
 
Movement: 100% Definite alien-like movements now! Large body parts that pop up out of my stomach. A little painful, but also the coolest thing in the world to watch happen. The feet jabs to my ribs can bring tears to my eyes. I know will miss it so so much though!!

At my 37 week doctor's visit they told me we have no progress, no dilation, nothing. A little disappointing, but then again we do still have 3 weeks to go. (of course I got upset because what doesn't make me upset right now!) They reminded me that everything can change very quickly so just focus on being healthy and relaxing until he's ready. (IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE TO RELAX AT THIS STAGE IN THE GAME???)

Miss anything?:  Not being a cry baby all the time. My emotions are HIGH right now! Anxiety mixed with baby to deliver a baby hormones are tough on a girl!
 
Maternity Clothes: Whatever fits right now is what I'm wearing! Not always looking the cutest, but flowy tunic dresses are a saving grace because I can wear them post baby too. My husband's tshirts are by far still my most favorite item of clothing.
Go-to eats: Trying to drink lots and lots of water. (Even though it makes me use the bathroom a million times a day.) It helps me fight off any little bit of heartburn, keeps swelling away and helps my skin feel moisturized.

Best moment of the week: My nesting is FULL FORCE right now. It's wonderful to have the energy to get things situated and cleaned up around the house. I sat down the other day and cleaned out all of our floor vents with q-tips. Finished all of Cameron's laundry too and put the final touches on his nursery too.
 
Gender: BOY BOY BOY!!!!

What I’m looking forward to: We are so close to seeing his sweet face in person! I can ALMOST imagine it happening. A couple of my friends who have been pregnant along side with me have had their babies and that's very surreal to know that our time is coming soon!

Milestones: Had my pre-registration appointment at the hospital this week after my 37 wk doc appointment. All registered and ready to go for when baby Cam is ready to arrive!

You can follow me on Instagram for updates as we get closer to our due date!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Nikki said...

You are soooooo close! Enjoy these last few moments!

Sarah said...

SUCH an exciting time and yes, you will miss those kicks, I surely do!

alfonmacia661 said...

Women who use infant system do not have this natural decreased fertility. using baby components brings approximately extra expenses than what can be computed in greenbacks and cents. toddler method increases a own family's and society's.For more ==== >>>>>> http://musclegainfast.com/ion-z/