Oh hello my friends! I feel like it's been so long - oh wait it HAS been so long! My lake getaway was simply amazing! I couldn't imagine a better 4 day weekend than the one that I just experienced. Nothing beats spending time with some of my favorite people in my favorite place in the entire world, Norris Lake! I can't wait to catch up on all my reading and see what happened with you this weekend.
I have a couple things to update you on, then we can get straight to the pictures!
- I am the lucky winner of an awesome Moroccan Hair Oil product giveaway from Kelly over at Messy.Dirty.Hair!! So exciting! If you don't know Kelly, then hop on over and pay her a visit. She has another fab NEON giveaway going on as we speak!
- I received my first semi-mean spirited Anonymous comment on my Mama Drama post today. At first I was shocked a) at how long it was and b) the detail this person went into. However, if you're going to go through such trouble then why hide behind an Anonymous tag? if that's the way you feel then own it! Thanks for reading though! :)
- If you live in or near Clearwater, FL then you need to get in touch with me! I will be there mid August for a conference for work so I would LOVE to meet up if there's any bloggers in the neighborhood!
- All 5 of my bridesmaids will be in town the week of Memorial Day so I'm hoping we can all get together to go try on bridesmaids dresses! The wedding planning has not really changed any since I last updated you. I still haven't chosen the venue yet, hopefully soon though.
- I STILL have not started reading the 50 Shades of Grey book, I have been so busy!
|Throwback Picture of Skye and I - circa 2006|
|Me and my baby brother, who is obviously not a baby|
|Excuse the lake hair, but the light was gorgeous!|
|ahhhhhh my heaven|
|No filter needed|
|The perfect end to a truly perfect weekend|
|Obsess much? A summer necessity for sure!|
Make it a great week!