Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

Simply Sarah

This little lady is a girl after my own personality. I love her style, her wit and of course her cuteness! Plus, she likes to have a good time, and I think we could make some embarassing drunken fun memories together! She is one of my fabulous sponsors so please take a minute to check her out over at simply sarah.

Hi there Pink Growl readers!
I'm Sarah and I blog over at simply sarah.
I'm super random but you'll learn to love it.
or not. 

I'm so happy to be here filling in for Nikki while she's 'working' in Florida ;)
Hopefully she snuck away to have some cold ones on the beach.

I know we're all still feeling the blistering heat of summer
and don't get me wrong, I love summer, but I also find myself looking forward
to the quickly approaching fall. So today I figured I'd share with y'all some of the things
I love about fall. {don't hate}

#1 going to the pumpkin patch.

One thing you'll learn about me is that I am constantly changing my nail color. I love 
finding new colors to try and essie is my absolute favorite.

 Clockwise: 1/2/3/4/5/6/7
fall fashion. love it all.

Clockwise: 1/2/3/4/5/6
trying not to get fat with all the pumpkin, cinnamon, apple deliciousness.

And of course, what good is fall without football?!
I'm a huge Colts fan.
I love Eli Manning.
I went to VCU
But I cheer for Virginia Tech.
Go Hokies!

Oh, and the most important thing about fall......
my birthday! :)

Well lovers, thanks for having me! And thanks again Nikki for letting me 
take over your space! I hope y'all will stop by and say hi :)
happy weekending!
xoxo.
Photobucket

4 comments:

TheTinyHeart said...

I'm SO not ready for fall but I do love the boot socks! And pumpkin anything, mmm!

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart
Enter my group giveaway!

Sarah said...

Um, I think we could make some amazing memories too!!! Haha thanks again for having me :)

My-cliffnotes said...

I love pumpkin spice!!! Drunken fun! Yes please!

Unknown said...

I love fall and you just made me really excited!