Pages

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Confessions

Wednesday = Confession time with Kathy! (and Ian)
Vodka and Soda
 
I confess...
So the past few weekends me and my bad self have been on a roll watching some of my favorite movies. They've all been on TV so I just HAD to. I'm talking about Hitch, Friends with Benefits (because who doesn't love a Saturday night spent with JT) and Superbad. I am reminded HOW MUCH I love a funny man!! Kevin James and Michael Cera have my heart. 

And to just really start this post off on the right foot, I give you JT - in all his glory. I was looking for something Friends with Benefits related, but then I found this....and yeah I lost my motivation to keep searching. You're welcome!  

You sweet little ladies really just lift my heart up! I cannot thank you enough for all your comments, emails, texts and tweets (for all my fellas who read my blog via twitter) about my post on Monday. Talking about the ugly stuff isn't easy sometimes, but it's nice knowing I am so supported here in my own little place in the internet!
 
I am so ready for The Walking Dead to come back in October!! Only 95 more days - yes I have countdown on my phone because I am the biggest nerd ever. There was a marathon over the 4th of July weekend so I adjusted my DVR to record. I came home Saturday after a busy two days of going non-stop to find like 30 episodes recorded. I forgot how much I loved Rick and why I loved him so much but watching the old episodes quickly reminded me.
PS - fun fact - did y'all know that in the comics Rick and Andrea end up dating??? GROSS!

I got my license renewal information in the mail for my 30th birthday...which isn't until September but they are on top of things apparently. I'm really not ready to deal with all the 30th birthday reminders yet!

 All of a sudden I don't ever want to fix my hair. And I woke up this week and HOLY ROOTS! Sadly, my color won't be fresh until after I get home from my mission trip. So if you see me in the next couple of weeks, I'll be the one with crazy, dirty, ratty two-toned hair.

I love new mascara - that's not really a new confession, but stick with me. I got the new Covergirl mascara in my SurfsUp VoxBox from Influenster a couple weeks ago, and while it makes my eyelashes crazy long - I can't seem to get it off properly? Even when I take my eye makeup off at night, I still wake up looking like a raccoon. HELP!


24 comments:

Kathy@MoreCoffeeLessTalky said...

superbad is one of the funniest movies i've ever seen...the second is 21 jump street; both have Jonah Hill so that goes to show how awesome he is as a comedic actor.

-kathy
Vodka and Soda

Amanda aka Manda said...

I love Hitch! And thank you for the JT pick. Made my morning!

Anonymous said...

I confess...I still need to catch up with the last season of The Walking Dead. I don't have cable so it's hard to watch! They need to release the DVD asap!

Wine and Summer said...

I lover Superbad too! It's literally one of the funniest movies ever.

If it helps, I don't remember the last time I brushed my hair.

Kristen said...

omg i love Hitch, so funny. and superbad aint bad either ;) I feel like I should watch the walking dead, I tried a couple of times but never continued.

Sarah said...

I LOVE LOVE HITCH!!

I wanna try out some new make up, I just need to go buy some & try it out. have you tried eye-make up remover? That might help with the racoon-y look!

Duh! Danae said...

Umm hello justin! I super excited for the walking dead too!

Brittney, Breaking Free said...

I love any movie with them in it they are hilarious and JT yummmmy!

TheTinyHeart said...

I love all of those movies! I just watched Superbad again the other night when it was on tv. No matter how many times I see it, is always makes me laugh!

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart
Spray Tan Giveaway!

Anonymous said...

After the JT picture I have no clue what you said. hahah hot hot hot man!! Thank you for sharing such a nice find! :)

Kerry @ Till Then Smile Often said...

I love Hitch and have to watch it anytime it is on TV. I can't wait for Walking Dead to come back, the marathon was such a tease!

Cortney said...

Kevin James, kills me!! So funny.

Kenya said...

MaryKay has a really good makeup remover. Look into that.

Because Shanna Said So said...

I just got my hair done last week after almost 4 months!! Talk about dirty roots!! And that mascara is one of my faves!! And oh, JT....sweet, sweet JT!!

kdglisson said...

I love Kevin James and Jonah Hill! But my main man is Adam Sandler!

Kenzie Smith said...

Huge Justin Timberlake fan right here :) Those are all good movies that you watched!

Anonymous said...

i think i am the only person in blogland who doesnt like JT and never saw Superbad!!! :D

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

LOVE Superbad... It's so funny!!

The Girl who Loved to Write said...

Did you know you can renew your license online now? I just had to do mine, it was so easy!

Nats ~Coral Tinted Perceptions said...

I've never watched Superbad *hangs her head in shame* lol

Jackie @ Our Nashville Life said...

SUPERBAD is pretty much my fave. Everything about it. Love it all.

-Jackie
http://ournashvillelife.com

Kate @ Another Clean Slate said...

I had to get a new picture on my license so had to go to an RMV- but then found out AAA does them too!! Hope you belong!

Jamie said...

I want to try that Manga mascara. Have you tried that one yet?

Amy @ Living n Learning said...

I absolutely love the movie Friends With Benefits! Now I want to go home and watch it. Hopefully it's on Netflix?!