Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday Love

Wow, I am soooooooo blown away and blessed and thankful and amazed at the incredible & supportive comments you guys left for me yesterday! When I say I have THE BEST friends ever, I really mean that. And that includes every single one of you who commented, tweeted, emailed or sent me a text. I love you all. So much. My heart was overflowing...and  I felt so loved which is so important! It's insane how much I love you all via the internet! hahaha And it's amazing how much stronger I felt after each comment! THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart!
 
I meant to do a real Friday post, but I got sucked into a meeting at work and just now got out soooo...ya know how that goes...
 
Moral of this post:
1. I LOVE YOU! THANK YOU! YOU ARE AMAZING!
2. You have until Tuesday morning to get the rest of your 30 miles in for April! Come link up your April results on the 30th!
3. Have an amazing weekend! And you know what? I'm going to too!!
4. Enjoy this.... and if you don't know who this is by now then you ain't no friend of mine!
 
 
 
Photobucket

20 comments:

Rachel said...

Thank you...that is the best way to end a week with that ass!

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great weekend!

Love that ass ;)

Helene said...

yay!!! :) this makes me happy

Wine and Summer said...

What a great camera angle. I think all pictures of him should be taken from that vantage point from here on out.

Steph G said...

Thank you for that picture. It's appreciated!

Nikki said...

I'd hit that!



Just sayin'


Xoxo

Erin @ Happily Obsessed said...

Damn that ass always puts a smile on my face...no not yours!!! :)

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Anonymous said...

Helloooo Luke Bryan's behind!! Happy Friday!! xoxo

Kalie said...

Fantastic way to end the week, thanks! Have a great weekend!

Jordan said...

I'd hit it.

Have a great weekend! xo

Tracy said...

Annnnnd thank you for the nice tush pic ;) TGIF!!!

Erin @ Sugar Magnolia said...

Oh why must you flaunt that sexy country ass in my face!!!??

Whitney Leigh said...

oh. I know who that is.
I know.

have a great weekend!!
love you!

Amanda aka Manda said...

Sorry about the meeting! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! LOVE YOU!!!!

Anonymous said...

with an ass like that there is only one possible person it could be....

mmmmmm!

love you! I hope you have a great weekend! keep shinin' my love:) xo

Sarah said...

Happy Friday LOVEEE!

and god, that ass.

Jackie said...

What a fantastic ass right there...it never gets old

Ashley Robyn said...

I just think you are amazing. I'm excited to share my month friend. Thank you for kickin my butt into gear and supporting me along the way! Have an amazing weekend!

Ashleigh said...

How I love that Ass :)

Jill @ Bluegrass Belle said...

It is now Monday, but that's okay because I'm still loving that picture. Whew!