Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Random Wednesday


I'm stuck at work today...just dying a slow death as the time ticks on sloooooowly. My sleep pattern is beyond off these days. And when you're 3 Diet Cokes into the day and still about to nod off, it sounds like power nap in the breakroom time.
 
Tonight I am going to Spirited Art to drink wine and paint a cute little peacock picture with some girlfriends. After exhaustion + wine kicks in, I will hopefully sleep like a baby tonight.
 
Check this out - If you love the good ole U S of A then you need to get your booty on down to Knoxville for some 4th of July celebrations. We got voted the most patriotic city according to USA Today/FourSquare! #'MERICA! How about that?!?
 
 
Hope you all have a Happy & Safe 4th of July long weekend!
 
Photobucket

14 comments:

Rachel said...

I love that quote! I hope you can make it through that day!! I am trying to do the same!

Reba K. Writes said...

Hells yes K-town got most patriotic! I love fireworks:)

Fran @ Sassy Southern Bride said...

Oh I just hate days when I am falling asleep at my desk. I hope it will go by quickly for you! I've had insomnia so bad before, I've had to call a friend to talk to on the way to work to keep from falling asleep. Hope tonight is better.

Pamela said...

girl you need to get on my iced americano habit - shots of espresso keep you sooo awake but you might get jittery! that sounds like fun tonight, hope you have a great fourth!! any fun plans? :)

Amanda aka Manda said...

Hope you have fun painting and drinking tonight!! And a great 4th of July!

Erin @ Sugar Magnolia said...

Did you know I actually hate fireworks haha? I don't know why- I just don't like loud I guess! Yay for Knoxville being number 1 patriotic though!

Pamela said...

Work is SO slow right now!!!! Ugh! oooh, tonight sounds like fun!!

Anonymous said...

I am ALWAYS tired at work. And I don't know why. Even if I get a lot of sleep. Its stupid. I want to drink with you. And paint peacocks...

SHUG IN BOOTS {Beth} said...

yay! yay! yay! the fourth is my favorite thing ever! i need to visit TN soon!

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

Have so much fun tonight and Happy 4th!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Did you see my Keep Calm & 'Merica Tank?!
you need it!

Unknown said...

Have a great weekend girl!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Fourth of July!

Hannah said...

I know the feeling. Here's hoping that the weekend will be here again soon. How did your peacock picture turn out? Thanks for sharing!

Hannah from I am a lifestyle blog