Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Current Favorites

These kinds of posts are probably my favorite. Well 2nd favorite - my most favorite being the kind where you just pour your heart out to the internet. So here is what I'm currently into -
 
Current Favorite Song: You know I can never choose just one. Don't judge the variety in my playlist!
Brother Remix - Needtobreathe ft. Gavin DeGraw
In Over My Head - Bethel Music
Only - Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown
Shine Like Lightning - Drew Holcomb

 
Current Favorite Beauty Product: Vaseline, hands down. I get bloody noses in the middle of winter. I slather my nose up with some Vaseline (or Neosporin) at night when I sleep to help with the dryness of the air quality. I'm super attractive, in case you haven't already realized that. Also works to heal chapped, dry lips too. And I have been known to use it to remove eye makeup before too. It's a fix all.
 
Current Favorite GIF: Scandal is my current fav guilty pleasure. I'm both Team Jake and Team Fitz - however that works out. And I'm ALWAYS Team Wine & Fries!!!
 

Current Favorite Book: Just finished Ed Sheeran A Visual Journey and loved it! If you're a fan of his (like you know I am), then I would recommend it. My current library book is My Name is Mary Sutter, which is civil war era historical fiction.
 

Current Favorite Starbucks Drink:  My go-to right now is an Iced Caramel Macchiato with nonfat milk. Somebody needs to enlighten me to something new, because this has been my go-to for a while.


Current Favorite Bible Verse: "In his grace, God has given us different gifts for doing certain things well. So if God has given you the ability to prophesy, speak out with as much faith as God has given you. If your gift is serving others, serve them well. If you are a teacher, teach well. If your gift is to encourage others, be encouraging. If it is giving, give generously. If God has given you leadership ability, take the responsibility seriously. And if you have a gift for showing kindness to others, do it gladly." - Romans 12:6-8 NLT from Love God Greatly Community Study
 
Current Favorite Thing To Wear: FLEECE LEGGINGS! I was slow to jump on this train because I always get hot easily, but I am in love with them this winter. I even wear them around the house as pants sometimes.
 
Current Favorite Place to Shop: Etsy. Especially my friend Lisa's shop - CraftyGoode. She is fantastically creative! Check her out for any printables, unique cards, stationary, etc. And she does custom orders!
 
Current Binge-worthy Show: Drunk History on Comedy Central. The First Ladies episode is the best. I swear I think I would fit in on that show!
 

7 comments:

Christina said...

please talk to me about fleece leggings. where how what when WHERE! i need some. xox

Joey Hodges said...

I am currently wearing fleece leggings under my jeans.... :) Love this friend!

Jen @ South in the City said...

So much to comment on....but I'll just list my fave: imagining you all slathered up with Vasoline on your nose at night :-)))) xoxo

Amanda aka Manda said...

I definitely wore fleece leggings under my jeans today. I wear them around the house too. I also wore some yesterday to play in the snow with Hemi! They are amazing!

I use Vaseline too for my nose. In the winter I look like a hot mess when I go to bed. Guess that's why I'm single. Ha.

Kate said...

ooh love me an iced carmel macchiato! my other go-to is a vent very berry hibiscus! perfect fruity summer drink! and trust me you want it in the vent because it will be gone before you know it! And it's only like 100 calories for the whole thing! win-win ;)

The Girl who Loved to Write said...

Olivia Pope knows what's up!

Kerry @ Till Then Smile Often said...

Wine and fries are always a good idea!! Can we seriously just wear fleece leggings everyday, so comfy!!