Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Yeah, Maybe

All my fellow book lovers out there, this post is for YOU! I know we are always asking each other what we are reading and trying to find new books. Just so happens that I have the next big thing for you.
 
My incredibly sweet, talented and beautiful friend, Joey is a writer. And she's fantastic. If you don't follow her blog then stop what you are doing and go follow her right now! I'm a huge fan of her style. This girl definitely keeps it real (which you know I love), she's a runner, she's so funny and she always has the best nail inspiration!
 
I'm kind of an awful friend too because I haven't read her book yet... you know, life and stuff.
 
THIS WEEK though her book (the ebook edition) is on sale on Amazon for $1.99!! Since this is her first book, let's give her lots of love and support! If you are a reader, PLEASE check out Yeah, Maybe and then give her your feedback. She wrote a great post on Monday telling the story of how the dream of her book even became a reality.
 
 
Here's what she had to say about the promotion on her blog:
 
"I share this story with you today because THIS WEEK my book, Yeah, maybe is on sale for $1.99!  It would mean the world to me if you gave it a chance.  You might love it.  You might hate it.  And maybe you'll feel something in between.  But ultimately, I just want you to give it a chance.  Share it with your friends, discuss your opinions.  Rate it on Amazon and Goodreads.  Tell me what you liked, what you didn't.  I want to grow, and the only way to do that is to face my fears.  And in order to do that, I need your help."
 
I figure most of us bloggers are pretty good at giving our opinions on things. That's part of why we do this, right? Let's channel that into something productive and help her out. The blogging community can be an amazing support system! When women empower other women, the world is changed - one story at a time. Yeah, Maybe is also part of the Kindle Lending Library so if you love it, please share it with someone else who might fall in love with her work!
 
Thank you, thank you, thank you in advance to everyone who takes the time to do this!! Means a lot to me and I know it will mean the world to Joey!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Helene in Between said...

wow! i am so impressed with people who write books, definitely going to check this out!!

Joey Hodges said...

Thank you so much friend! What a sweet post!!!! You make my life!