Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I'm a loser

Did you hear that I was a loser?? Yep, a big fat one! I started this blog with every intention of maintaining it, but somewhere along the way my life interfered. Well, there you have it straight from the horse's mouth. That's exactly what happened.

I love, love, LOVE reading blogs. I am a big reader anyhow, always have been. My mom has always preferred reading to watching TV, so I guess I picked up on that. About 3 years ago a friend of mine sent me a link to look at some pictures she had posted on her blog. I pulled up her blog and I was instantly attracted to the format for airing her dirty laundry. I loved it! I spent all day reading her past posts about family, husband, work - just anything that she was feeling (of course keeping names private). Then on one of her sidebars, I found a could pull up other blogs that she enjoyed reading. Again, I was instantly attracted to several of the those blogs, and I still read them today. I feel like I have grown to know those people. Sort of like how you get attached to characters on a TV show, I got attached to these "characters" or real life people from these blogs. From there, the Pink Growl was born! I've tried several times over the past couple of years to get this thing up and running. Again, I got lazy and forgot or just lost interest. I am determined this time to keep it up and going.

So keep checking back for most posts! :) Please encourage me to post!

No comments: