Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting!


It's that time again for my favorite Pinterest link up. I can't apologize enough for all my wedding crazed pinning lately, I know it gets old and I'm sorry! I just can't help myself! If you love wedding pins, then I'm you're girl to follow right now! {Nikkib918} 
I love my Northern friends too, but this is precious!
Source: Keela Phillips via blueeyesandauburnhair.tumblr.com
Source: Kirstin Dechant via someecards.com
I WANT THESE!!! Glitter & Gold = OH MY!
Source: Hannah Loveday via thesweetestoccasion.com
My new favorite e-card! Hands down!
Source: Tiffany D via someecards.com
I teared up when I saw this MOH picture! I want to recreate it!
Source: Tiffany Phelan via twitter.com
Source: Teresa Romano via jelleyka.blogspot.com
Be proud of YOU CAN DO!
Source: Molly Matlock via healty-is-the-way-to-go.tumblr.com via ourtimetochange.tumbler.com
Source: Andrew Rettig via google.com

Photobucket

19 comments:

Casey said...

Came across your blog today over at Simply Sarah! I'm your newest follower :) Love the "southern" quote....too cute!

April of Smidge Of This said...

The glittered mason jar ... oh my word, I love it!

Katie said...

TILLY OMGGGGGG I DIE!

Rocky and her are definitely DATING in blog world! ;)

Makaila said...

girl, I about died over BOTH those your e cards. "my thighs cheering me on" so THAT's what that's clapping behind me at the gym!! ;) Awesome.

Laura Burtis said...

I seriously laughed so hard at the "...Look at that bitch eating crackers" HAHAHAHAHA!! SO freaking funny!! Thanks for the laugh this morning!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE all of these. Those peach and gold nails? AMAZING!!

Sarah @ Vol Family Life said...

LOVE the Kenney quote! It has always been a favorite!

Lindsey said...

LOVE every single one of these!!!

poptartyogini said...

Those nails definitely remind me of you. I love the ecards. They're always so ridiculous.

Sarah said...

YESSSSS Southern Girls!

Cami said...

I really like that nailpolish, drizzled with gold :D

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

I hear my thighs clap for everyday. I must win an award soon.

Hope said...

hi love! thanks so much for the follow. I kindof really love your blog. Im actually heading up to Knoxville this weekend with some friends! <3 -- Hope

Life With Lauren said...

Love those pins! The running one was so funny!

erica said...

Loving the pins! I am not from the south, but I am loving the pin about southern girls. xo

lori said...

i love all of your pins.

that ecard is hilarious and such a sweet moh picture!

danielle p. said...

i just love those e-cards. they are all so funny!

Unknown said...

wow. i have major issues. i tried to like one of these pictures as if it was facebook or pinterest.

Danna said...

I LOVE the nails! I am not nearly talented enough to do it but I love it!