1. Lose this last 10 lbs and keep it off ~I am probably half way there with this one. I have lost about 5 lbs this year although I've still been a slacker overall. I need to step up my workout game! I wanted to do this by summer, but I have been so busy. Excuses, I know.
2. Wear heels and accessorize more, buy clothes that actually fit - Get my style back ~ I have done a pretty good job on this one! I know you have nothing to gauge that by because I never post my outfits - totally not a fashion blogger. I've bought some new clothes that actually fit, but I admit sometimes I still wear the baggy ones. But I feel confident that I've made headway on this one.
3. Read 30 books ~ I have probably read 10 books so I'm less than half way under my goal. I'm currently looking for a new series to get into. I love a good trilogy!
4. Pray more ~ I have dropped the ball. Need to refocus on this one.
5. Begin a graduate program ~ I very seriously doubt this will happen at this point. It's still a life goal of mine, but with the wedding planning for next spring I don't have enough energy to put into school again.
6. Start and finish our master bathroom remodel ~ EPIC FAIL! Remember here and here where I started strong? I have made zero progress. I still get pissed off every single day about the floor. I hope I can pull this one off!
7. Make family a priority ~ Better! My relationship with both my parents has changed this year. The older I get, the more I realize I will need them as babysitters one day :) haha
8. Cook more and try cooking new foods ~ I am proud to say that I have excelled at this one! I have been a cooking queen and trying all kinds of new recipes. The majority of them have been delish too, which surprised the hell outta me!
9. Travel somewhere breathtaking ~Unless I win the lottery this weekend, I think this will be a fail too. Our schedules just won't allow it this year unfortunately. Next year, honeymoon, I'm coming for you!
10. Run a 5k and do another bootcamp ~ Work in progress. I have really been putting the internal pressure on myself to sign up for another bootcamp at the gym lately. I need to, I want to, but it does take a lot of time and I am scared it will kill me. Obviously, it didn't kill me last time so I doubt it would this time. I still think I could run a 5k in the fall.
Not too bad! Definitely could be worse. I'm proud of myself for keeping up with (most) of these goals. Now if I could just conquer that damn bathroom!!
Have you kept up with any of your New Year goals?