Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Mini Time Warp - Christmas Style!

I am a picture whore. I love taking pictures - even though I don't own a fabulous camera. I love to capture candid moments and staged moments. I get a kick out of looking through old pictures frequently. I found these old Christmas related pictures today on Facebook and thought I would share them. It's so funny to look back at yourself over the years! When I get home I might update this post to share a wider variety of ancient Christmas pictures, but for now this is it.

PS - I am finally using my new iPhone4s today and that's what I'm looking forward to most is taking pictures with it!!!
Christmas Party 2009


Christmas Day 2009


Christmas Day 2005

Christmas Gift 2010 - Sweet Tilly!

Christmas 2011

Skye's family - Christmas 2011
Merry Christmas you guys!

No comments: