Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

5 Question Friday!

Thanks, as always to sweet Mama M over at My Little Life for the Link Up to #5QF! Last one of 2011 - YEAH! Check hers out this week too, she did a vlog for her answers.
 
Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky post to appear Friday morning and LINK UP!

Oh, and remember (pay close attention...this is the important one)...HAVE FUN!

Questions for Friday, December 9th: (Special thanks to @KatieB38, @amy_mcmommy, @gasfamily, @trooppetrie and @ByGollyMsHolly for their question suggestions! I would love to link you in a future 5QF, so come on over to my community or watch for my Thursday afternoon shout out for questions on Twitter and offer up your best question suggestions! Remember to @5crookedhalos me and use hashtag #5QF if you go the Twitter route!)

1. What's the oldest piece of clothing in your closet?
a jean skirt from Abercrombie Kids that I used to wear when I was about 18. I don't know why I keep it -I guess to remind me how small I used to be? (Even though it's a kid's size, it wasn't inappropriate looking on me at that age - I hope not at least.)
2. How many random blog readers have you met?
None, but I would LOVE to meet up with some!
3. Do you let your kids stay up till midnight on New Years Eve? (Or, if you don't have kiddos yet, did you get to stay up until midnight as a child?)
No kiddos yet - but my parents always let me stay up for NYE. I think I would probably let my kids do the same. I remember always having a sleepover of some sort.
4. What are the gas prices where you live?
I have to run premium in my car and when I got gas yesterday morning it was $3.10/gal in Knoxville, TN.
5. What is one resolution that you know you should do but are too afraid to try?
I very seriously considered putting one of my 2012 goals as running a half marathon. Then I thought about that and realized I don't think I've ever ran 13 miles. Of course, this would include lots of training, etc. but I decided that might not be obtainable for me - or maybe I'm just a wussy. I would really love to do it one day but 2012 might not be the right time.
 
Happy New Year ya'll!

No comments: