Pages

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Currently - November Edition

Listening - Jason Aldean - When She Says Baby, Eric Parslay - Friday Night, Paramore - Still Into You, Ke$ha & Pitbull - Timber

Eating - Surprisingly nothing at moment, but I have been trying decently hard to lose weight and I'm down 6 lbs in about 2 weeks. I am working on being more disciplined and bringing my lunch/eating at home more.
 
Drinking - Coke Zero and it's delicious

Reading - The Smart One & The Pretty One. I think I'm going to start the Breathing Series next.
 
Feeling - a little stressed...work & family things are both stressful right now. But I'm thankful for wine to chill me out at the end of a long day! I know after this week I will feel much better.
 
Weather - COOOOOLD! We were having such great perfect fall-ish weather, then BAM it's freezing out! High tomorrow is 33! I'm rocking my new Small Town Style scarf (in Mocha), which is so cute and perfect for this cold rainy day.
 
Wanting - to be lazy and not put up Christmas decorations, but I know I will regret that. I always fuss over doing the actual work but then it makes me SO happy to sit with the lights off and my Christmas tree lights on. I also want a new iPhone, I think mine is on the outs. SANTA better read my blog!

 
Thinking - I am still obsessing over the Catching Fire movie. Yesterday I was googling all the spoilers I could possibly find for Mockingjay. So excited they are making it into TWO movies! I can't wait until Nov 2014 for Part 1.
 
Enjoying - My TV shows (Walking Dead was so good this week), my church family, my work friends & our devotional time in the mornings, Tilly time.
Photobucket

21 comments:

Lindsay @ la vita dolce said...

cannot get enough of walking dead. I bit my nails of weekly from that show LOL

Anonymous said...

What is the breathing series about?

Pamela said...

Oh yes, love "Timber"!!! Looove that scarf on you!!

Alyssa said...

I neeeeeeed to get to the movies to see Catching Fire!!! AHh!!!!

Jordon said...

I think it is safe to say that wine always tastes a little better when mixed with stress :)

lil desiqua said...

I seriously need to get on this Walking Dead bandwagon- I've heard such great things about it! And I've had Timber and Paramore on repeat recently! I've been so lazy with holiday "stuff" lately... need to get my sh!t together!

Jordan said...

You look so pretty in the scarf selfie! I am so behind on country music this year. Oops. Congrats on losing 6 pounds! That's awesome!!

Rachel said...

Love the selfie! Also may need to the read the book...I need a new series!

Kerry @ Till Then Smile Often said...

Love that scarf and perfect for this chilly weather season! Hope the week goes by quick, and the stress goes away! Congrats on being down 6 pounds!

TheTinyHeart said...

Your scarf looks so cute and warm! It's going to be 41 today which is pretty much a heat wave, ha.

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart
Uncommon Goods Giveaway!

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

I'm loving that scarf! I'm going to add one of those to my Christmas list. I really hope I get one, because it is getting colder and colder... supposed to snow today!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on losing SIX pounds! That is awesome!! Keep it up! :) (and please motivate me to lose some lbs too ha)

Amanda aka Manda said...

Yay for kicking butt with the weight loss so far! You're definitely motivating me to get back at losing too! I may have to check out that book. I read need to get back into reading!!

Georgia Glam said...

Way to go on loosing the 6 lbs! I'm loving Timber too! I stole this post from you today on my blog :)

Anonymous said...

I have my red fringe infinity STS scarf on today! :)

I also highly dread putting out Christmas decorations (especially the tree) but I sure do love it when its all out and the lights are on! My dog loves laying under the tree.

Happily Ever Parker said...

Timber was the theme song of my girls trip to Tahoe. It could not have been more fitting!

Kathy@MoreCoffeeLessTalky said...

we're expecting a snow storm today yuck!

but happy thanksgiving and hope the stress goes away! DRINK ALL THE WINE!!!

-kathy
Vodka and Soda

Jamie said...

The scarf is so cute on you!

Alyssa said...

You rock lady! 6lbs in 2 weeks!! Way to go!

Young and Fabulous said...

BREATHING SERIES YES

so so so so good!! ashley from run with me blog told me about those books and i was HOOKED!

xoxox

Ashley said...

Erica is right - breathing series are AMAZE!!!! I love your scarf and good for you for those 6 lbs lady. Read your thanksgiving post and hope you had a really really great one. <3 you!