The best way to start your week is to count your blessings! So in honor of Veterans Day today, I want to take a moment just to be truly thankful. We are so blessed to be Americans. Blessed to live in a land of freedom, built by amazingly unselfish people who were willing to sacrifice their time and some even their lives to make that possible for us. Freedom isn't free and I am forever grateful to those who pay that price.
Other things I am thankful for today:
- I lost 3lbs last week! And my dad talked me into going to the gym last night for the first time in a while...at least a month. It felt good! It's always easier when you have a buddy too. I can't wait to have my hot body back!!
- Friends who are nerdy like me and will text with me throughout the Killing Kennedy movie (ahhem...Christa, I know you're reading this)
- Blind dates that terrify me but end up introducing me to someone I would never have picked for myself - in a good way
- Sushi dates with my best friend
- Oceans by Hillsong United - I am obsessed with this song (lyrics above). It's so powerful. I get teary every time I hear it. I know the video is a little long, but I dare you to listen to it and not be moved by it.
How's that for a Motivational Monday???