Pages

Thursday, November 14, 2013

TV Talk

So I told you here all the fall shows that I am in love with. THIS POST MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS - fair warning.
 
First up The Voice - all my favs were saved this week, thankfully! But I'm having a hard time narrowing down my #1 favorite. I love Cole, Jacquie, Ray and Matthew. Matthew completely blew me away this week with this Hallelujah performance. Miley last week and Hallelujah this week, that boy is versatile! He's just so SO good and that song is so powerful. It gave me chills. I think him or Jacquie could go all the way this season. Plus, Christina is looking so much better this season, don't y'all think? In the past she always looked like the durrrrty girl X-Tina. Now she's lost weight, her makeup is good and hair is normal. I like it.



 
I am legit obsessed, cannot get enough of Nashville. I wish it was an everyday show! I have such a hard time waiting a week to see what happens. Lennon and Maisy Stella are adorable and I love every time they perform. I want to go to the Bluebird next weekend when I'm in Nashville! AND THEY JUST KEEP ADDING HOT GUYS!!! Helllllooo Charlie Wentworth!!
 
I've also gotten sucked back into the drama with all my Real Housewives ladies. Atlanta and Beverly Hills is currently airing. Does anybody else hate Kenya? Surely, you do! She's just not lovable! And I am not digging one of the new girls on RHOBH, Carlton. She is just...different and not friendly. One of my favorite guilty pleasures too is WWHL. I DVR it everyday. Andy Cohen is just too cute to be gay! He always has the best guests and he's hilarious.
 
I'm still watching Chicago Fire too. I need to go back and watch Season 1, I think that would help me buy into the storyline more. Honestly, I'm just watching to see Severide (Taylor Kinney). But I am learning the characters more and more.
 
Two of my current favorite funny shows are Impractical Jokers and Girl Code. I seriously horse laugh every episode of Impractical Jokers, it's so damn funny!!! They're always good to watch if nothing else is on.
 
I have no idea how I have time to watch all these shows?? Especially with football & basketball seasons going on right now. Let's not even discuss the Vols performance the other night in our season opener on the road against Xavier... I was hoping basketball might be our saving grace this year. Might have to put that hope on hold for another year. Thank goodness for DVR!
 
What are you watching these days??
 
Photobucket

22 comments:

Cassie said...

that song - every.single.time - chills.

loved his performance!!

Kathy@MoreCoffeeLessTalky said...

seriously, watch The Blacklist. it's SO GOOD.

i also love the originals (it's actually getting better and was a bit of a snorefest in the beginning), brooklyn nine-nine (so funny) and then my regulars - vampire diaries, Sons of Anarchy (which is getting so good too and Jax Teller NEEDS TO HIT ME UP), Greys Anatomy

-kathy
Vodka and Soda

Anonymous said...

Watch season 1 of Chicago Fire. you MIGHT like it more...but yes...Severide...mmmmmm.

Amanda aka Manda said...

I'm totally pulling for Matthew! I LOVED that version of Hallelujah! And Cole is probably my next favorite! I agree Christina looks so much better this season. I'm so glad the original judges are back! I'm seriously OBSESSED with Nashville too. We are DEFINITELY going to Bluebird next weekend!!!

PS: And you're right no one likes Kenya!

Helene in Between said...

i don't watch- like never even seen- any of these shows. im a bad tv watcher!

TheTinyHeart said...

I've been watching The Voice on and off but I'm rooting for Jacquie! She has an amazing voice and she's a fellow Jersey girl :)

I think there's going to be LOTS of drama with Carlton on RHOBH, which is probably why they cast her, haha.

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart

Jordan said...

I am SO behind but my shows are: New Girl, The Vampire Diaries, Brooklyn Nine Nine, Sons of Anarchy, and The Walking Dead! I really need a weekend where I just don't do shit except catch up on television!

Anonymous said...

LOVEEE the Voice!! It's not a show I absolutely must watch every time it's one, but if we are just flipping thru and it's on, we definitely watch it!

Wine and Summer said...

Girl Code is the greatest thing ever! I love the voice, but once it gets to the live shows I get bored and stop watching...oops.

Cassie said...

I LOVE Impractical Jokers!! they're so hilarious, I can't get enough.

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

I thought the same thing about Christina's hair---it looks normal now. HAHA

Kerry @ Till Then Smile Often said...

You know I love me some Taylor Kinney. I am loving Nashville too!! I have gotten addicted to the show Dads and American Horror Story: Coven too.

Miranda said...

We like so much of the same things. I agree with you 100% w/Carlton...cannot stand her and it's only been 2 episodes! She just doesn't seem friendly at all! I watched some of S1 of Chicago Fire just b/c Taylor Kinney is in it...you know he dates Lady GaGa!!!?

Kelsey said...

Love love Nashville and the voice! I can't pick a favorite either I am so glad that all my favorites are there. Every year I like "connect" with someone and this year I can't there is so many. I love Ray,Austin, Matthew,Jacquie,Cole,and Will. I want them all to stay!

Alexa said...

If you like psychological shows, you need to start watching Hostages!! We totally nerd out for political crazy shows in our house and Hostages has been great so far, super suspenseful!

And The Voice - agreed on everything! Love love love Matthew and my two favorite ladies this season are Tessanne and Caroline. Such sweeties!

Ashley said...

ok no lie, we could be BIFFS...I am obsessed with the voice and nashville and i have 6 episodes of chicago fire on tivo just waiting to be watched!

Miss.AishaLC said...

Im starting to get into Nashville too! My bff always makes me watch the Voice with her when Im over lol.

Love your blog!

xoxo,
-A

Kenya said...

I watch Chicago fire for Severide too! He is so hot!

The Peanut Program said...

that performance just gave me chills- what an amazing voice.

Christa said...

I'm working on our Blue Bird tickets my love!!!! Saturday night I'm assuming? I need to know how many.
To put it in her words, I "dismiss" Kenya. Boo on her. That is NOT the real Atlanta that I love. They need to put a Braves wife on there, but they are too classy. Kim and her weave and her soccer team of kids dont count

Christa said...

And by tickets I mean reservations ;)

Janna Renee said...

I could NOT believe the last episode of Nashville. It's KILLING me having to wait until next week!