Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Currently - August Edition

Listening - My new workout playlist that I shared last week is still in my head. Kasey Musgraves is a little girl crush of mine. JT & Jay-Z. And since we are 24 days out from football kickoff in Big Orange Country my radio is usually on sports talk, I can't get enough of it.

Eating - I have been eating much better lately, and it feels good not to eat junk. {Don't get it twisted, I still sneak it in but for the most part I've been a good girl.}
 
Drinking - Chilled Cappuccino, French Vanilla. OBSESSED! So good. I am all about the cold coffee drinks! Starbucks DoubleShots YES!

Wearing - Again with the dresses overload. I really try my hardest not to wear pants, unless they are of the yoga fashion. In fact, earlier this week I walked right outside my front porch SANS pants because I am so used to not wearing them. Sorry neighbors!
 
Reading - Just finished Beautiful Redemption, currently Brothers: the Hidden History of the Kennedy Years, next up Catching Fire re-read to get ready for the movie!
 
Feeling - SO EXCITED FOR MY STL TRIP THIS WEEKEND!!! I need to get away, even if it's quick! I need time with my besties!!

Weather - We got lucky with about a week straight of beautiful weather, then rain again today. Knoxville is now Seattle, Jr. so it's typical.

Wanting - I made a birthday wish list (which I'll share soon) recently and there are plenty of things I want!
 
Thinking - I'm incredibly pale. I hate that it's the first week of August and I have no tan. I'm getting sprayed tomorrow so hopefully that will help. Everybody looks and feels better with a tan!
 
Enjoying - The Braves 12 game winning streak - my boys are HOT!
This Manning brothers rap video - have you seen it? Hilarious!
 

33 comments:

The Peanut Program said...

good call on re-reading catching fire... i must do that too!!!

can't wait to see the bday wish list. :D p.s. when is it??

and i'm SO pale too. thank god for instagram filters

Kenya said...

I need to start on my birthday wish list now that you mention it!

Mrs. Type A said...

Ooh that Kennedy brothers book looks right up my alley! I will have to put that on my list.

Rachel said...

I gotta re-read that book too before the movie is out!!

Anonymous said...

The walking outside with no pants thing made me giggle. Happy Wednesday! :)

Erin @ Sugar Magnolia said...

Love that video of Peyton!! And I walk outside with no pants on all the time unfortunately lol

Pamela said...

Can't wait to see Catching Fire!!! EEEK! Girl, I need some of that coffee this morning ha

Cori @ Everyday Enchanted said...

I am so tired of all the rain! I feel like I haven't been able to really enjoy the summer since it's rained so much. I'm loving the 12 game winning streak! Hope we can make it 13 tonight!

Ashley said...

I watched that video yesterday-- so funny! Thanks for the laugh again today :)

Cassie said...

i LOVE kacey musgraves, but she was just in STL about a month ago and i saw her, HORRIBLE! total let down.

see you SOON!!

Life With Lauren said...

Hope you have a wonderful trip this weekend. A Cappuccino right now would be so good and birthday lists are always fun can't wait to see it.

Tess said...

Such a fun list!! Have an amazing trip to STL - I hope the weather agrees with you all while you are there! xo

Jordan said...

When is your birthday?! That's definitely a need-to-know. Yay for eating healthy (I failed this month oops!) and tans! Tans make everybody look prettier, it's a fact.

Mademoiselle Michael Blog said...

I have been eating so much CRAP lately! Good for you for being good! I keep saying "after my trip to NY" .... "after my birthday" .. haha oops.

The Kennedy book looks soo interesting. Might have to pick that up! Hope you have SO MUCH FUN on your trip! You definitely deserve it <3

Helene in Between said...

i am so with you on the dresses, no pants. just so much more comfy in the summer!

Jordon said...

Team dress 100%. However, my pasty legs are not looking so hot. Seriously where are the days of no work and laying by the pool all summer? Oh to be a 16 year old lifeguard again!

Jackie said...

my goodness that Manning video is amazing!!

TheTinyHeart said...

Haha, that is too funny that you walked out with no pants! I love wearing dresses in the summer since they're an instant outfit :)

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart

R's Rue said...

Great list! That chilled cappuccino sounds yummy!
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Christa said...

Ugh, I've tried to read Brothers twice and just cant get through it. Maybe I need to restart and just power through it. In other news: GO BRAVOS!!!!!! I'll be there cheering them on from the cheap seats this weekend :)

CALLIE said...

I watched that video tons yesterday and laughed so hard. Absolutely hysterical.

Erin @ Happily Obsessed said...

Mmmmmmmmmm double shot

Liz @ Fitness Blondie said...

I love Kasey Musgraves. Her voice is so unique. I am with you on "clean eating" - I feel so much better when I am on track!

xo

Anonymous said...

loving Kacey Musgraves.

hahah too funny you walked outside without pants. That's hilarious! I have a hear I will do that going to work. I get ready in the mornings without pants on. They are the last part of my morning routine. It's just nicer without pants on! I walk through the parking lot staring at my legs to make sure I have pants on hahah

Kathy@MoreCoffeeLessTalky said...

i've always been intrigued with spray tans.. do they smell? how long do they last? all i can think of is that i'd probably end up like Ross on Friends (black on one side) since i'd probably screw it up!

-kathy
Vodka and Soda

Unknown said...

you got me craving for chilled frappuccino right now

Delightful Ideas
$50 iTunes GC Giveaway

Fash Boulevard said...

Counting down the days until Catching Fire. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'm sharing my Vanity Fair feature on my blog today. :) xo

www.fashboulevard.com

Kalie said...

I've walked out of my apartment more times than I would like to admit without pants on. Damn it.

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Oh my gosh, I so need to make my birthday wish list!!

Life As The Coats said...

I am right down the road from you in Cookeville and all this rain has been driving me crazy, I just want to take a nap everyday when I get off from this crazy weather!! Loving your blog and I can't wait to read more!! :)

Ashley said...

yeahhhh bravos!! and i'm going to download your workout list. in desperate need of new workout jams!

henning love said...

oh my gosh that commercial with the manning brothers was hilarious, i woke up one day and trotted downstairs, yes i said trotted and my husband asked me have you seen the commercial yet? I was promptly sat down and made to watch the commercial...

chantal marie said...

have fun on your trip!!