Pages

Friday, August 30, 2013

FRIDAY!

Friday is such a beautiful thing! And today is Football Eve and Lord have mercy after watching that South Carolina game then Vandy vs. Ole Miss game last night THIS girl is ready for football time in TN! Game day is such a powerful thing and I am so thankful to have grown up with the UT traditions and to be an alumni. It just means something to us around here! You know you are an addict, when this picture gives you goosebumps. CHECK!
 
My Vols are a rockin' a new coach this year (AGAIN), but we have high hopes! This season might struggle a little, but the future looks bright again! Feels like we are ready to finally rebuild this program back up to where it should be.
You know us Southern girls take our football very seriously. My mom must have missed that memo because last night she actually said to me "does Peyton Manning still play for the Titans?" I about fell out on the floor! See why I'm a daddy's girl?
 
 
 One of my early birthday presents I've gotten was this cute little number from my step-mom. I love it and I've been lusting after these on Pinterest for forrrrrrever! Just in time for game day!
 

So here's to a fast Friday, a looooooong Saturday full of tailgating & football and a 3 day holiday weekend! Oh yeah and GO VOLS!!!
 
 
In honor of football finally making it's way back to Rocky Top I gotta throw it back to the song that we will sing at the top of our lungs 230924357345x tomorrow and love every single second of it!
 
Photobucket

14 comments:

Rachel said...

I think I am the only southern girl not into football!

Ashley said...

Love that necklace! Have a great weekend girl :)

xo,
Sincerely Miss Ash

Amanda aka Manda said...

I think I would have died with the Peyton comment too. Or at least given her the "are you crazy?" look! The necklace is too cute! You should be getting more TN/VOLS themed gifts in time for next weeks game! Have a great weekend lady! PS: I better get pics during the game!!!

Amanda aka Manda said...

I think I would have died with the Peyton comment too. Or at least given her the "are you crazy?" look! The necklace is too cute! You should be getting more TN/VOLS themed gifts in time for next weeks game! Have a great weekend lady! PS: I better get pics during the game!!!

Sarah said...

Great post! I am so excited to tailgate tomorrow and go to the game!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Friday!!! Love that necklace!

Erin P said...

Football season is a great time of the year!

Young and Fabulous said...

happy friday YEEEHAW!!!!

i am SO looking forward to this long weekend

and that state necklace!! love it

xoxox

Stephanie said...

Aw such a sweet gift from your step-mom, I love it!

TheTinyHeart said...

That necklace is too cute! I have a Jersey one :) Have a great weekend!

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart
So Kate Giveaway!

Hope said...

Go Vols! I hope Butch can pull through this year - my employer and my dad both seem to have high expectations! I honestly have no idea about football but im trying to learn haha I hope you have a fabulous weekend!! xoxo hope

A Life Less Traveled said...

My dad is responsible for getting me into football. Can't wait for football this weekend!

Cassie said...

just for you, GO VOLS!

Ashley said...

LOVVVEE IT! Footballs season is so much fun! And that necklace is awesome...i NEED an SC one!!