Pages

Friday, August 2, 2013

Oh You Fancy, Friday?

First & foremost on this lovely August 2nd, I would like to wish my favorite daddy (well my only daddy that I'm aware of) a Happy 50th Birthday! Pretty sure he doesn't even know what a blog is or read one so it's safe to put pictures of him in early 90's shorty shorts on here. I cannot wait to see the look on his face Saturday night at his surprise party! {Pretty sure I still make that face to this day when someone steals my ice cream cone!}
 
 
Friday, you are one good lookin' dude! Now if we are being honest, I'm not in the mood to work today. I've worked hard all week and I want to play today! I got my Happy Hour on last night, but didn't overdo it (per usual), Braves kicked some Rockies A$$, and we get to wear flip flops to work today. Does life get any better?
 
 
It's going to be a gorgeous day here, thankfully so I can rock the hell outta my new sunnies. Do you ever get new things and instantly as soon as you put them on it turns you into a smiling goofy idiot? That's me with my Ray Bans! I love them! I'm keeping it low key tonight so I will have no excuses for missing bootcamp tomorrow morning at 8am.
 
And in Back That Azz Up news... I used to love TSwift when she first came out. Then she got on my nerves and her songs sounded childish - but still catchy as hell. So I hated on her like any normal American would do. Now she's getting back in my good graces, music wise. I could not give a rip about who she is dating, whether it's a werewolf or a Kennedy. I'm loving this song lately though!

22 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy birthday to your Dad! I also love how it looks your like about to slap the cone out of his hand!

Chelsee W said...

Happy Birthday to your daddy! yea I agree with you on Tswift. I am just now getting back into her music! Have a great weekend girlie!

Young and Fabulous said...

Awww Happy 50th to your dad!!! :-) I cannot WAIT to hear about the surprise party!!!

happy weekending!!

xoxoxo

Erin @ Happily Obsessed said...

We can no longer be BFFS. I can't stand that red lipped little biznatch!

Fine...I still love you, whatever but I want to karate chop that biz!

Kalie said...

You had so many points in terms of music choices...until today. No, just no to Taylor. She is a whining sellout. Also, go kick butt at boot camp tomorrow morning, I am having a low key evening as well!

Lindsay said...

Happy Friday!!!! I went through the same thing with Taylor Swift, but I'm pretty much in love with her "new" album.

Have a FABULOUS weekend!!!

Cassie said...

i like all of this! have a great weekend.

hope the party goes off great tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to your daddy!

Jordon said...

I have boot camp bright and early in the AM also.. However tonight everyone is going out for drinks.. Turning down vodka tonics is not going to be an easy task!

Amanda aka Manda said...

I love that...I don't work on Fridays I make appearances! OMG that's totally me! Especially today!

TheTinyHeart said...

Happy birthday to your dad! Surprise parties are always so much fun. Enjoy!

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart

Anonymous said...

My friday is looking to be the same. I'm just not wanting to work at all today. I also worked my tush off all week.

Have a good weekend!! Early morning workout :) good for you!

Jordan said...

Happy Friday! I hope you have a great weekend and you better kick some ass at boot camp tomorrow!

Kerry @ Till Then Smile Often said...

Happy Birthday to you Dad! Good luck at boot camp you are a brave girl for getting up and working out by 8am.

Kait said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet dad! And have a wonderful weekend, beautiful :)

Pamela said...

Aw happy birthday to your dad!!!

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

Happy birthday to your dad! Yay! And have fun this weekend, it sounds like you deserve it!

Alyssa said...

I love that e-card! So true! Happy birthday to your dad!

Rachel Sedaker said...

That SomEcards is exactly how I feel today. Just 2.5 hours to go...

Unknown said...

I wish your daddy a very happy birthday!!!!! Your blog is SO sweet.

xxx,

Danielle Faith
My Beauty Empowers Me!

Kristin said...

I like some of her songs, just can't stand her :P

lori said...

so fun that your dad and my mom have the same birthday, hope his was great :)

and i agree about working on fridays. im completely useless ;)