Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Mr. Luke Bryan - This is Our Plea

From my sweet love Hallie's blog:  

Dearest Mr. Thomas Luther "Luke" Bryan; This is my creative plea. I have written you a letter using all the titles from every song on your albums (including your newest/best release "crash my party"), I ask that you give me, and my Bloggy BFF Nikki the chance to attend your Tampa Bay Show on October 25, 2013.

I apologize for having to take your time, I don't want to be a buzzkill, I know you are probably drinking beer and wastin' bullets, or playing around with your tackle box trying to catch some fish on Mukalee Creek Water because well, that is what a country man does!

but I am Hallie...


I am writing you today because every time I see you do this...
via
 You make me want to hop over the river, through the woods, and to your nearest concert.
Which leads me to my point....I am dying to make it to your sold out Tampa (suntan city) show in October, but I CANNOT find tickets...ANYWHERE. So as I sit and sulk in my tailgate blues I thought to myself why not ask Mr. Luke Bryan himself. The man who's songs got me through my "harvest" times, who's songs do nothing but make me want to drink a beer, shake the sand, and just have a crazy, wild weekend. 
 Do I sound a bit crazy? I am sorry,  I am just a Country Girl, who prays about everything and who knows what country is, And you Mr. Luke Bryan are country! (I already said that , but I did it again.)

I am DYING to  attend your concert because  I know you are going to be there. I don't want to crash your party (even though you said I could) I just want to drink a beer, listen to first love song, and act too damn young.

It is a for Shore Thing that you sir, are my favorite cold beer drinker, but there is one other girl who is drunk on you, almost as much as I am. & that is my Blood Brother Sister from Tennessee, Ms. Nikki

Now I know at this point you probably want to shut it down, but please don't say "goodbye girl" to us quite yet. See Nikki & I met one day while I was chuggin' along reading blogs. It was there that fell in love with a girl, and we became instant best friends. We grew up in small towns, we rode in trucks, and maybe I can tell you more a little bit later on. My point is, we have yet to meet in real life. We have always shared a love for you Mr. Bryan, and even though we do get quite jealous when someone else calling you baby, We have learned to share.

We both eagerly purchased your Crash My Party CD yesterday, and I cannot wait to play it again. I love the song Roller Coaster, it totally reminds me of my love in a college town, and the nights all my friends say they had to take my drunk ass home too many times, but hey, that's my kinda night. I know you have been there done that!

Now  I know this letter is a bit ridiculous, but how else could we stand out? We have tweeted you a thousand times but we just get faded away by the thousand other crazy sorority girls (like us) who want to win your heart.

  
If we don't get to see you live, together, we mind as well just kiss tomorrow goodbye as all our Luke Bryan dreams will be sadly shattered! I think if you help us see your show, that Nikki, You, and I, together, we run this town!
 I see you think rain is a good thing, perfect. Because Rain or Shine Ms. Nikki and I will be front row at your show, and if you ain't here to party? Don't worry, your first beer will be on us, and you better not pull the "just a sip" move, because you have to shotgun the whole thing. We DON'T want this night to end!

If you can't grant us this wish, we understand. Our hearts may be broken like a spring-break up, but I'll stay me, and Nikki will stay her, and by that we mean we will always love you. Even when we grow up,  retire our dirt road diary, have baby's on the way, get all old and grey and greet our guests with a sign that says "Welcome to the Farm". You, Mr. Bryan will still be our one true love.
I know some may think we may be dreaming too big, but we tell them all "You don't know jack!",  "Ya'll can have this town, We just want me some Luke Bryan tickets."  

Dear Bloggy friends; Please help us get this message to Mr. Luke Bryan! Tag @lukebryanonline and hashtag #dearmrbryan plea to him to read our post!
 Crazy things happen when they trend on twitter! :)

13 comments:

Jackie said...

I hope he sees this at the very least because it must've taken her some serious time to write it haha

Erin @ Happily Obsessed said...

Bahahhaa....LOVE IT!!!

Pamela said...

haha yesssss!

Kelsey said...

This is so cute and creative! I'm gunning for you guys to meet him! Let me know how it goes, at least he has to see it, or even lucky enough, reply!

Lindsay said...

Hahaha!!! This is awesome!

Kerry @ Till Then Smile Often said...

OMG! That is awesome! Very creative. Hope he sees it!

Anonymous said...

Girl - I love this! Good luck!!! <3

Anonymous said...

She put some serious time into this!! Hope you all get tickets. With that much effort but into wanting to see him in concert front row tickets are definitely deserved.

Happily Ever Parker said...

We missed him when he came to town and I am so sad! Just found you through Keeping up with Kelly and Co. Your newest follower!

Janna Renee said...

Haha this is quite creative!

Unknown said...

Love this! With my luck on Twitter lately, I'm tweeting now.

Jen said...

I wish I would have seen this earlier. I so would have had my friend tell him about this.

Nikki said...

SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY!!!! I CANT WAIT!