Pages

Friday, August 16, 2013

Girl Crushes

I am not ashamed to admit when I have a girl crush! I appreciate a smokin' hot female, as well as one who is funny and talented. My favorite is a girl after my own sassy mouthed heart! I'm sure I will feel like a total lesbian at the end of this post...
 
Hayden Panettiere
I am OBSESSED with Nashville! That show is amazing and I am counting down the days until it's back. I have always liked Hayden and thought she was cute - remember her Remember the Titans days?? I love me a girl who loves football! But since being on Nashville, I am flat out in love with her. There, I said it. She's stunning AND she can SING! I need to download this soundtrack asap!
 
Jana Kramer
Love her voice, love her cute face and this girl can ROCK a pair of leather pants! When she came to Knoxville a couple months ago with Darius Rucker, I was impressed! Plus, she won me over with her "Whiskey" song. I feel like she's a badass Miranda in training.
 
Blake Lively
Could she be more perfect? I was never a big Gossip Girl fan, but I did watch her a few times. After I saw her in The Town & Savages, I was done for! She is so fashionable too and always looks fabulous!
 
Olivia Wilde
I have crushed on her since waaaay back in the OC days! I love a lady with a quick wit and she is hilarious, not to mention gorgeous! AND she's with Jason Sudeikis... can I just BE HER ALREADY?!?!!
 
Jennifer Lawrence AKA JLaw
I barely even knew who she was before Katniss! She's my new fav sass mouth girl! Have y'all seen her in The Silver Linings Playbook?? Loved her flawed character. I cannot wait for Catching Fire!
 
 Speaking of Nashville...I can't get enough of these sweet girls Lennon Stella & Maisy with the Ho Hey cover from the show. Too cute!

35 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Hayden too! Although I cant believe I haven't seen Nashville yet! I used to love her in Heroes.:)

elle rae-marie said...

omg do I love Hayden! and I love that you put Lennon and Maisy on!!!!!!

Erin @ Happily Obsessed said...

LOVE me some Hayden!! Hurry up Nashville - gah, I miss that show!!

Pamela said...

So ready for the Fall shows to come back on!! Hayden used to be on Guiding Light when she was little! I loved her spunk then too!

Anonymous said...

I agree with 4 out of 5 mainly because I don't really know who the last girl is. She looks familiar but not sure from where.

I think Blake is GORGEOUS, but I feel like she always plays the cracked out whore in movies (which she kills the part) but can't she be something positive for once?! Or maybe I need to watch different movies hahah

Anonymous said...

I love Blake Lively and my other girl crush is Anna Kendrick. :)

Amanda aka Manda said...

I totally love Hayden too! Actually I have a girl crush on all of these ladies. The only person I'd add is Reese Whiterspoon!

Kerry @ Till Then Smile Often said...

Love Nashville, can't wait till it's back on. Blake is Gorgeous and she gets Ryan so can I be her?! I got addicted to Jana Kramer from her song Why Ya Wanna. Great pics!

Life With Lauren said...

I love Jana Kramer. Hope you have a great weekend!

Stephanie said...

Love everything that comes out of Jennifer Lawrence's mouth. She's so adorable!

Jordon said...

I have a reallll embarrassing girl crush on jennifer anniston. girl may be bat shit crazy, but damnit she looks good

Wine and Summer said...

I love Blake!! She is gorgeous and her hair is amazing!

I never liked Hayden until Nashville. She definitely grew on me.

Helene in Between said...

Your girl crushes are mine as well. especially blake lively and hayden and jlaw. cna i look half as good as them please?

Anonymous said...

People who don't like Jennifer Lawrence, I'm just like - "How can I be friends with you?" She's so hilarious & sassy I feel like she'd be the best to hang out with.

In my head she & I are best friends already lol.

Zauni | The Kind Side

TheTinyHeart said...

I adore Blake Lively's style...so wish I could shop her closet!

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart
JCrew Giveaway!

Mrs. Type A said...

Love J Law and Blake. Gorgeoussss. I'm also obsessed with Rihanna's body.

Shannon @ Bungalow960 said...

BLAKE LIVELY. GAAAAH. I just can't even go there. She is my ultimate.

Ashley said...

Jana Kramer, without a doubt. Total babe. Also on my list: Jessica Alba, Julianne Hough (do I have a thing for J names?), and Meghan Markle.

There is no shame in appreciating a lovely woman.

And Ho Hey is a great song!

Enjoy your weekend!

Leyla said...

Is totally normal to have girls crush!
I love JLaw too! :)

Only a storm in a coffee cup

Happily Ever Parker said...

I like LURRRVE Nashville! Best show ever!! And Blake Lively is serious crush material - not only is she stunning but she is married to Ryan Reynolds!!

Jordan said...

I really need to watch this Nashville show huh? I absolutely LOVE JLaw. She was brilliant in Silver Linings. Have a great weekend love!

Audra said...

The Nashville soundtrack is friggin amazing! It was on repeat for me this year.

I hate Blake Lively because she's on my husband's "list" but her husband RR is on mine so I guess I can't hate too hard.

Reba K. Writes said...

Jana Kramer is smokin:)

Cassie said...

yeah blake is just gorgeous. and SO is jana!!

Life of a Little Songbird said...

OBSESSED with Hayden! I can't wait for Nashville to come back on! & agreed love the Ho Hey cover!

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

Blake Lively is my all-time favorite girl crush! She's so beautiful!

Jackie said...

I've never been a huge fan of Hayden honestly. BUT I do love Jennifer Lawrence. I'd like to be best friends with her haha She just seems so normal!

Janna Renee said...

I feel like an idiot because I had no idea that Hayden was the little girl from Remember The Titans!! Love her

Angela said...

I started watching Nashville not long ago and blew through the season! SO good! I also love J Law--but who doesn't ? :)

Anonymous said...

Um yes, girl crushes are completely allowed haha....and JLaw? Yup, everyone needs her as a best friend lol

Melissa said...

Love me some Juliette Barnes! I'm obsessed with Nashville, too! We all need a little Deacon in our lives! :)

Ashley said...

you have such unique girl crushes! i love it! i may have to copy your post idea ;)

i do love nashville though. AND jana kramer - i'm obsesed with her whole cd!

Why Girls Are Weird said...

I am so with you on Jana Kramer, I've loved her since she was on OTH!


P.S. I'm giving away 5 sponsor spots this week on my blog and I'd love for you to come and enter!

Unknown said...

I am loving all of your girl crushes! Especially Jennifer Lawrence. I think she and I were separated at birth.

Kelsey said...

Oh I LOVE Jennifer Lawrence! She is hilarious and just so lovable! Also I would love to be Olivia Wilde too :)