Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

5 Question Friday!

Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky post to appear Friday morning and LINK UP!

Oh, and remember (pay close attention...this is the important one)...HAVE FUN!

Hosted by Mama M - don't forget to link up!
1. Do you swim in the winter?
No. My gym doesn't have a heated pool so I don't have anywhere to swim in the winter, even if I wanted to.
 
I know some fellas who are obsessed with wake skating. They put their crazy pants - aka their wet suits - on and hop on the lake at any given day in the winter that's above freezing. Luckily, for them we've been having an extremely mild winter.

2. Do you love or hate winter?
I love it! I'm the Southern exception though. I love snow and I wish I would move somewhere for a couple of years where they got mounds of it. Because we don't! We are going snowboarding in West Virginia in a month and I can't wait to see lots of snow - I hope they are having more wintery weather than we are.

3. Do you put makeup/actual clothes on when you know you're going to be home all day with just family?
Not usually. PJs or yoga pants work just fine for me around the house, even if I'm cleaning. I'm that girl who strips down and puts on PJs immediately when I get home from work. I'm not wasting an outfit just to sit around my house. And I usually have on my leftover makeup from the night before. I'm so incredibly lazy lately!

4. How old were you when you had your first alcoholic beverage?
Hmmm...maybe 9th or 10th grade? High school was a big experiment time with drinking. I can't believe how much we used to party before we were even 18!

5. How many ill calls in a 12 month period do you think are acceptable?
Around here we say sick days. I'm not the person who calls in sick very often, but I will if I'm contagiously sick because that's what those days are in place for. We get 8hrs of sick time/month at my job so that makes 12 per year. I would never use that many! I think you can roll some of these days over into an early retirement type of deal - if you have enough accrued at that point. Not 100% sure on that because I am light years away from retirement.

2 comments:

Erin P said...

haha...I do the same thing when I get home from work (well, after I exercise and shower), but if I'm not fitting in a workout it's straight to the pjs!

Hopefully you get some snow for your trip! Oh, and you have some crazy friends. I have some as well, but none that put on wetsuits and go out to the lake! ha

Cami said...

I do the SAME thing...as soon as I get home, off the real clothes go and here comes ROBE or PJS! Haha. :) So much more comfy. And I'm the same - if I don't leave the house, I don't waste a nice pretty outfit! Haha I love it :)

Happy Friday pretty lady!

<3-Cami from First Day of My Life