Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

5 Question Friday!

 
Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky post to appear Friday morning and LINK UP!

Oh, and remember (pay close attention...this is the important one)...HAVE FUN!

Questions for Friday, January 6th: (Special thanks to @trooppetrie, @Maggiemaesdays, @Lovely_Lici, @KatieB38, and my cousin Joe [he asked this question of an interviewee once, crazy kid] for their question suggestions! I would love to link you in a future 5QF, so come on over to my community or watch for my Thursday afternoon shout out for questions on Twitter and offer up your best question suggestions! Remember to @5crookedhalos me and use hashtag #5QF if you go the Twitter route!)

1. What is the weather like where you are and do you like it?
Welcome to lovely East TN...it was snowing here and 20 degrees on Monday and today the expected high is a sunny 57. Gotta love weather in the South! Unlike most southerners, I'm actually happy with colder weather and snow in the winter. I'm good with whatever mother nature throws our way.

2. When you're sick what do you seek comfort from?
Sleep is much needed factor for me when I'm under the weather. A good Real Housewives of where ever marathon, some zzzzz's and I'm a happy girl. Luckily, I don't get sick often. I'm not cursed with the wicked allergy problems that most people in my area suffer from. I maybe get one cold a year, if that.

3. What do you need to do before the end of the month?
Plan a trip! We have decided to take a mini-vacay in February during the President's Day holiday. We are looking at West Virginia for some snowboarding time - ya know, since we can't get that here when it's 60 degrees outside.
 
And get back on my watching what I eat "diet" so that I can be on track to lose my last 10 lbs before the end of March.
 
And read 2 books for my 30 books of 2012 goal.

4. Have you ever served on a jury?
I have not - never been called on. In most criminal cases, I would likely be ruled ineligible due to my family affiliation with law enforcement. That tends to cause me to be a little biased against the criminals I guess.

5. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?
I think a dog. My dog has it made in the shade! Sleeps most of the day, eats whatever she wants, gets to play outside and run around. Plus, she's quite the pampered pooch - she gets her hair done regularly like I do, has someone brush her teeth for her... She's active when she wants to be and lazy when she wants to be.
 
Happy Weekend!

------------------------------------------------------

3 comments:

Sweet Carolina Grace said...

I'm with you on #4, too. If you broke the law, you're pretty much going to jail, haha. Why are we even in court?

The Pink Growl said...

silly criminals :)

Anonymous said...

Dogs really do have it made.