Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring Must Haves

Now that 70-80 degree weather seems to be the norm, I'm ready to get a spring tan! The transition from winter to spring always takes a lot of prepping for us girls. We must get some color on our legs before we can show them off, get pedicures on our hidden winter toes, and getting our bodies all buffed & polished to be able to handle less clothing that warm weather brings. And of course go out and buy the cute new springy clothes.
Here are some of my beauty products that are spring prep must haves!

I cannot say enough good things about this sugar scrub! I was looking for a really good leg exfoliation treatment for summer. I envy the look of slightly oily smooth tan legs! This girl has pasty white ashy legs right about now. So in order to get me in gear for summer legs, I’m using this. If you are one of those people who does not like a slightly oily feel to your legs then this is not the product for you. So far it’s proving be an excellent exfoliater, plus it has some natural oils in it so it leaves a little bit of a sheen on your legs (or where ever you use it). That way you don’t have to use as much lotion. My main motive here was my legs.


Since apparently, I’m obsessed with being scrubbed clean of all my dead skin… I’ve also been using this as a body wash. It’s very creamy, smells great and actually does a pretty good job exfoliating your body. I like to mix it up with the body wash every now and then, but I'd never tried this kind before. I actually bought it while grocery shopping a couple weeks ago and so far I like it.

CHI – 44 Iron Guard – Thermal Heat Spray
I’ve been using this stuff since the last time I had my hair done and I can actually notice less breakages than usual. Which makes me beyond thrilled! This was recommended to me by my wonderful stylist as one of her personal favorite protecting sprays for heat products, like curling irons and flat irons. You just spray it on after your dry hair before you heat style, and brush through. It leaves a very silky looking effect, without being greasy looking or feeling. It’s very light weight, which I need because my hair is so fine. The awesome thing is, you can buy this at Target!


Rimmel Soft Kohl Eyeliner Pencil in Pure White
I love the dewy and bright eyed look that a white eyeliner pencil can offer. If you have brown eyes, like me, then you can really tell a difference if you eyes are tired looking. And based on the pictures that I've seen, it works just as well on blue & green eyes. It's a very fresh look and it's super easy to apply to your inner corners of the eye or on your lower lash line.

Inner corners of eyes


lower lash line

What are your spring ready must haves??

3 comments:

Makaila said...

I have forgotten about white liner! so necessary, especially for Spring!

lil desiqua said...

I've never tried white eyeliner, but it looks pretty! May have to try it! Definitely love the fresh scrub!

psychelyn said...

I think its just about time to get some of these too. I like the idea of white eyeliner. :)