Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

A Sweet Southern Mess

I am turning things over today to my cute little friend Anna. She is a fellow Tennessean, which I adore. She is a self-proclaimed sweet southern mess. She's a woman with a mission today so I thought maybe we could help her out! Show her some love!

"The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever."
Hello friends!The lovely Nikki, of whom I know you all LOVEEEE because I do, has agreed to let me guest post today and I couldn't be more thrilled and appreciative! My name is Anna and I blog over at A Sweet Southern Mess! If there is one thing about me that my readers are well aware of is that I am madly in love with the handsome man in the picture below. His name is Kyle and he a blessing from God. We have been dating for 3 years now and I wouldn't trade a single day of it. Alright...I've been mushy enough. ;) However, I needed to give you some background information before I jumped right in!
I'm about to get all political on you......
       VOTE FOR US!
Kyle and I are entered in a cutest couple contest! I am too excited about it too! Go to: https://www.facebook.com/MKPics
 then to photos and the album Cutest Couple 2012! It will be this picture and all you have to do is like her page, MK Photography, and like our picture! Voting runs until December 15 so spread the news! If we win we receive not 1 but 2 free photo sessions! 
PLEASE VOTE! :) There are so many great entries and we are definitely not winning but it is only September! We have never had any kind of professional pictures taken (we only have the pictures that I have taken over the years) and it has been the topic of conversation for a while now. This would be a great experience for us and we would be so grateful! Thank you so much Nikki for letting me guest post! 
Photobucket