Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday's Letters

Photobucket

Happy Friday y'all! This week has been a whirlwind for me, and yesterday I thought it was Friday. So today it kinda feels like I'm working on a Saturday and that sucks ass. The Vols have an open week this weekend so I will have some time to enjoy the weekend off with my honey.
 
Dear Halloween Party this weekend - I have no idea what my costume will be yet. It feels too early for a Halloween Party, but it's the only weekend Skye's squad has off this month so we will be a partyin'! I reeeeally want to be a glittery unicorn for some reason. Dear Color Me Rad 5k- I'm sooooooooo excited for tomorrow!  I cannot wait for this awesomeness to go down! I hope I am not that slow poke in the back holding up the end of the race. All these colors might just provide me with extra oomph for my Halloween party!
 
Dear Pinterest - I'm still madly in love with you, but I did have my first Pinterest fail this week. My chevron pumpkin failed miserably. It looks hideous. I didn't even take a picture to show you...that's how bad it is. Dear Save the Dates - you came in today! YAY! Now we are officially giving people our date to save. It's pretty legit! No turning back. Dear Facebook - I will be avoiding you for a while because I can't stand the ugly political comments. We are all entitled to our own opinions, but there is no need for all the hate. NOH8 people! Dear Bachelorette Party - the weekend is booked! It makes me so excited to have all my besties in one place!
 
Happy weekend! The weather here is supposed to turn fall-ish this weekend and I'm ready for the leaves to change. October is a gorgeous time of year in the Smoky Mountains!
 
 

Photobucket

19 comments:

Stephanie said...

Bachelorette party! Eeek! What are you doing? And save the dates, man, it's serious now ;P
Can't wait to see photos from your weekend, sounds like fun. Definitely go with the glittery unicorn idea.
I also may or may not have gotten Hawkeye a T-Rex costume...

Hope said...

Good luck with the color run! It looks like such a fun time! Happy happy friday! xoxo - hope

holli said...

That is a gorgeous picture of the Smokies. Thank you for that.
If you go with a glittery unicorn, you have GOT to post pics. Sounds so cute.
Have fun this weekend.

Erin @ Happily Obsessed said...

The COLOR Run is sooo much fun!! I didn't get registered in time when it came through KC but my friends that did it LOVED it!!

YAYAYAYAYYAY for the bachelorette party!!! I shall relive my wedding events through your blog!! :)

Happy Friday friend!

Unknown said...

Ooooh, Bachelorette Party is booked! Where are you going?

TheTinyHeart said...

Have fun at the Halloween party! Can't wait to see what costume you come up with :)

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart
Chicnova Giveaway!

THECAROLINACOUNTRYGIRL said...

Go for the Glittery unicorn! You can rock it! Umm GSM in the fall is the best place to be! Do you live there or really close?

Ashley said...

Have a good weekend Nikki! I so get you on the political comments...in Canada it doesn't really happen, but I do follow along with what's going on in the US and sometimes it's just horrible (from both sides!)

Wine and Summer said...

The color run is great! You are going to have so much fun!!

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

That's so exciting that your bachelorette party weekend is booked - and that your save the dates came! Good luck in the color run tomorrow! I bet it's going to be so colorful (who brought the genius).

Have a great weekend!!

Sami said...

Have fun at the Color Run! I can't wait to see all of your pictures :)

Makaila said...

girl. Have you ever been to this site? http://pintester.com/

Unknown said...

I like everyone of your Dears! Good luck on finding a costume this year has been tough for me to come up with something too!

CALLIE said...

Goodness Gracious!! So much fun stuff packed in here! Save the Dates and Bach Parties and Color Run and Costume Party.. Love it!

Unknown said...

so you think the wedding is offical now {because of save the dates} just wait till the wedding invitations come in and are mailed, then it feels REAL official!!

Lauren Nicole said...

the smoky mountains are beyond gorgeous in october. can't wait to go hiking now that the weather has cooled off.

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

I'm sure you LOVED color me rad! So jeal chantelle go to meet you! Wherein your bachelorette at?!

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

Oh, the mountains this time of year. There is nothing more breath taking, then you set in the traffic. Ugh!

Anonymous A said...

I think there should be a blog with all pinterest fails! I know I have had several. LOL!

That run looks so fun. I hope you have a blast.