Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting! Cute Hair Edition


I am having total white girl problems this week! My lovely laptop has decided to bite the dust. I've been having some computer issues for several weeks now but I could still manage to use it every now and again. Yesterday I found out that my harddrive crashed and now I'm terrified they won't be able to recover my pictures & files. Let's keep our fingers crossed that that doesn't happen! Moral of the story is: I can't plan a wedding and be an effective blogger without a new computer. So I'm on the search for one. It might just be a couple weeks before I make that purchase so in the mean time the posts might be few and far between on here. Don't forget about me!
 
Now let's look at pretty pictures! You can find me here on Pinterest if you like my pretty pictures. This week I want to focus on cute hair. Since I've been branching out and trying new things with my hair - like not washing it for days on end. I've been looking for new styles too.
 
source: Megan Davis via http://happilygrey.com/
Source: Bailey West via http://thefreckledhusky.tumblr.com/post/13835217673/lion-mane-taken-with-instagram
Source: Sierra Zaner via http://www.iknowhair.com/popular-hairstyles-from-pinterest-20-feb-2012/
Source: Julie McMahon via http://wastedmodels.tumblr.com/post/19583787499/wastedmodels-kourt
Source: Ashley Stevens via http://weheartit.com/entry/7510527
Source: Mary Mattar via http://www.ohsoprettythediaries.com/2012/02/tutorial-quick-simple-updo.html

Photobucket

29 comments:

Wine and Summer said...

Boo for computer problems :(. It's the worst when your computer crashes.

Adorable hair styles though! I want to try these all!

lori said...

hope you get your computer problems fixed soon!

and i love all these hairstyles, so cute!

Shannon Page said...

Ugh why can I not do fun things with my hair? I'm always trying but it never turns out like THESE! They are all beautiful!:)

Unknown said...

I wish my hair looked like that first picture. LOVE the messy bun.

Amy Shaughnessy said...

I like the triple braid bun. That is so cute!

Amy


Fashion and Beauty Finds

Janie said...

Hair posts make me so excited for when my hair is finally long again!

Anonymous said...

I wish all the hair style pictures out there showed the front of the hair as well! I attempt the styles and 90% of the time, they turn out but I never know how to fix the front and it messes up the whole look!

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

That stinks about your hard drive!!! Ugh!

I do love all hoe cute hair pics though!

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

No clue how your became "hoe". Autocorrect.

ty said...

I don't know who all these girls are on Pinterest that are so crafty with their hair, but it ain't me. I'm terrible.

Whitney Ellen said...

I can't focus on anything right now because I'm busy laughing at "white girl problems".

Nikki said...

White girl problems.....hahahaha I die! Bit the billet go MAC I have and have not looked back! First it was my Mac book then it was the iPhone now it's the iPad. Apple girl for life right here.

Ramblings of an Honest Heart said...

Great hairstyle ideas!

TheTinyHeart said...

Oh no! I hope your files can be recovered. I love the photo of the wavy long hair :)

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart
Jewelry Giveaway!

Rachel said...

Sorry to hear about your computer problems! Grr! I hope you can save everything!!
Loving all these hair pins!

JMB said...

OK, I have been trying to not wash mine as much as well, but the most that I can squeeze by with is like a DAY!! haha. How far can you get and do you have any suggestions?? Also, I know how you feel about the computer biting the bullet, the same thing happened to my Acer - RIGHT after I bragged about never having any problems!!! haha

CALLIE said...

O how I wish my hair could do any of the above... Maybe in my next life ha!

Rach said...

Love these hairstyles! So pretty!

My-cliffnotes said...

I want the second pic hair bad!! Right now!

Whitney Leigh said...

ahhhh that's sucks so bad!! So crossing my fingers for you!
and i love those hair styles. That last one is fantastic. I just might have to do that one this weekend.
Good luck with your computer!

Taylor @ Pink Heels Pink Truck said...

:) Love those hair styles!! Too bad I am not talented in the hair styling department...want to help me?? lol
And boo for your computer!!

Lindsay said...

Love Ashlee Simpson's bangs! I was actually just thinking about going with the side swept bang look.

Suzanne said...

Ok, computer problems suck...good luck.
cute hair ideas!! I'm always looking...well not so much since I chopped it off! ;) Have you been to Ma Nouvelle Mode blog? Those ladies have great tutorials on updo's!
http://manouvellemode.com/
Enjoy!! ~S

Johlet said...

I love all of them!
Wish I had the patience to try them out!

http://johced-ourjourneytoeverywhere.blogspot.com/
xxx

Kelly said...

Omigosh. That CUTE braided ponytail??? I WISH I could frenchbraid :-( I curled my hair with the intentions of putting it up from a cute pinterest idea this morning, but I never had time! I guess boring, curled hair down is today's look ;-)

Because Shanna Said So said...

I want to try all of these....now I just need a live-in hair stylist...I suck a doing my own hair!!1

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

Oh no!!! You're poor comp!!! Don't worry we could never forget about you!!! I love all those hair styles. I wish I was more talented with my hair. I can't do anything haha! I'm dying to learn the fish tail braid. I've attempted it. Didn't work out too well. How's the wedding search going for headpieces?

Unknown said...

Cute! I'm so hopeless with braiding and hairstyles but this is a really great tutorial :D

XO Amy

Unknown said...

Obsessed with this hairstyle! I want to have it done so badly for some special occasion! Great blog!!!!

Are we following each other? If not< I love to!

http://fashion-a-holic.com