Pages

Thursday, October 3, 2013

30 Miles in 30 Days - October

Call me a slacker if you will, but this girl has not had time to blog much the past 2 weeks. Between work, family/friends, football, trying to get back into working out, dating, kickball and my church small group I am a busy little bee! I have been doing so-so with eating, but I gotta give it to myself for the 5am club deal. I'm rockin' it a little bit- LIKE A BOSS!

I've decided to link up again for the 30 Miles in 30 Days Challenge. I need it to help hold me accountable. I need the miles. Plus, I started this whole challenge so I want to be a part of it.
 
 Adventures of Manda and Mr Howie

Wednesday 10/2 - 2 miles warm up, 2 miles jog
Week 1 TOTAL = 4 MILES
 
 

Photobucket

19 comments:

Rachel said...

So I am gonna try and start running more but not sure I can keep up with this!

P!nky said...

Woop woop! You got it lady!

How are you liking kickball?!?!

Erin @ Sugar Magnolia said...

Good job lady! Excited to see you this weekend!

Amanda aka Manda said...

You're doing awesome! I don't think that I'd be able to do as well as I have without you suggesting 5 am club. So thank you for that and for getting me into this challenge!!! So glad you are back!

Wine and Summer said...

Great start lady!! Glad you are back! I am a very iffy member of the 5am club, but I have been trying my best.

Jordan said...

Well look at you just coming in and getting 4 miles in like it ain't nothing. LIKE A BOSS. Great start girl! So happy to have you back!

Young and Fabulous said...

go girl go girl goooo!!!! :) fabulous job!!

if you need a new hot beat to jam to...check out "As your friend" by Chris Brown and Afrojack!!!

SO GOOD

xoxox

Duh! Danae said...

get it girl! nothing but faith in you!

Kerry @ Till Then Smile Often said...

You got it girl!! The kickball should count for something! ;)

Anonymous said...

I've been a blog slacker this week too. It's ok enjoy life!

4 miles in one day NICE!! Good job girl

Helene in Between said...

i have been slacking, i need october motivation!! this is perfect!

Sarah said...

GET IT GIRLFRANNNN :)

Erin LFF said...

You go girl! I hope I can link up too!! :)

Pamela said...

Yayyy you go, girl!!

Anonymous said...

You got this girl!!! I should do this to force myself to work out more...maybe next month. hahahaha

Erin P said...

Way to go girl!

Christa said...

You Go Nikki Coco!!! :)

Unknown said...

You got this girl! I'm so inspired by you!
xox

Jamie said...

You're doing great!