Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Weekend Update...on a Tuesday

Sami's Shenanigans

Howdy little friends! I'm doing my weekend update on a Tuesday because I was off work yesterday to take a friend to get her boobies done and I'm a wee bit behind. My weekend was full of lots of wedding shenanigans, and thankfully we all survived! It ended up being an absolutely gorgeous wedding, with perfect weather. Some drama went down...of course...and yours truly lost her RayBans on the farm, but the good news is it's OVER!
 
And just so you know I haven't even found the time to cut my bangs yet...but it's coming!
 
Me & another bridesmaid on our way to pictures

We all used to have so much fun with each other just going out dancing all night, or even at each other's houses just being silly. It was so good to catch up with these girls!


It's always good to come home to my sweet Tilly
 

Photobucket

22 comments:

Jessica Manning-Garner said...

Sounds like a fun weekend. Are you going to the game against SC on Saturday?

Anonymous said...

I love your puppy! A lot!
I am so confused on what day it is because I was off work yesterday, too.

Cassie said...

i love that wedding sign. can't wait to hear all about the wedding!

Kerry @ Till Then Smile Often said...

Glad you made it through the wedding unscathed!! So good to see Tilly making an appearance! Such a cutie!

TheTinyHeart said...

Yay, you survived the wedding! Sorry about the Ray Bans though :(

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart

Erin @ Happily Obsessed said...

You looked extra gorg!!!

Oh Sweet Wittle Tilly - LOVE her face!

Fran @ Sassy Southern Bride said...

Yay you survived!! Looks like a beautiful wedding and Tilly is presh!

Pamela said...

You look gorgeous!!

Faith said...

You look gorgeous!

I love that wedding sign, too cute!

Glad you had a great weekend, bummer about your sunglasses though.

Jordan said...

You looked beautiful! Sorry to hear about the drama but at least it's over. Oh, sweet Tilly. SO cute!

Erin @ Currently Coveting said...

OMG this reminds me of when I went to Ocean City and lost my beloved Ray-Bans :( The price we pay to get silly right?

xx,
E
Currently Coveting

katelyn w said...

You look gorg. as always! I owe you an email, which I will send today! Glad you had a good weekend gf!

xoxo

Amanda aka Manda said...

You looked so stunning! Sorry you lost your ray bans. :(

lil desiqua said...

It's OVER Hooray!!! Sorry about your sunnies, but you look fabulous!!

Venus Trapped In Mars said...

Will you take me to get my boobies done too? I've been in the market for some for about 15 years now, ever since I realized this was as good as it was going to get.

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Yay, weddings are so fun!

Erin @ Sugar Magnolia said...

You look so pretty! Glad you had a great weekend (:

Ashley said...

love love love that your puppys name is tilly! my little babe's name was tilly too. i have a special place in my heart for tillys!

and despite friday's post...you look like you had some fun at the wedding :)

Ashlyn said...

Tilly is the cutest! And I love the way you started your post - I lol'd

Anonymous said...

awww Till-baby!

I am glad you had such a great weekend gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Glad you survived the dramatic wedding!

Janna Renee said...

Looks like SUCH a fun wedding! I love the jean jackets and 'country' theme.