Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

Weekend Shenanigans

Sami's Shenanigans
 
I'm in an "I hate Monday's" mood today! I only got maybe a couple hours of sleep last night. My weekend in sports was heartbreaking! My Vols fought SO HARD on Saturday and they deserved to win that game, but sadly ending up losing 34-31 in OT to Georgia. It's been a very long time since I've seen Neyland Stadium that excited though. Then the Braves last night, I mean what the hell kinda joke was that?? Torture. My poor voice has suffered this entire weekend.
 
BUT I got the spend alllllll day Saturday with my love bug Alexa so I really can't complain! You know when you picture a bloggy friend in your head? Well Alexa (& Glenn) were EXACTLY how I pictured them - Extreme Vol fans, fun loving, hilarious, pretty people, perfect couple, sweethearts. I felt like I had known them for years and we had so much fun together! Despite the sweat we endured on Saturday, we had AMAZING seats for the game! I miss them already!! Blogging is such an amazing thing how it can bring two people together who were just meant to be friends in real life. I am blessed with THE BEST bloggy loves!!
 
Excuse my obscene boobs in this picture...it's just the way I was sitting I think...

VIP Friends & Family Seats on the 40 yard line, about 20 rows up - PERFECT SEATS to watch our boys play their hearts out!

We met up with Lauren & Erin on Market Square for drinks after the game. Such a fun night and we talked about everything under the sun! Love these ladies!
 
Can we go back to the weekend already? I don't want to play work today! COFFEE ME UP!
Photobucket

30 comments:

Rachel said...

So jealous of the blog love going on here!! Love it! Glad you had fun!

Erin @ Sugar Magnolia said...

Had so much fun seeing you this weekend girl, love you!

Tracy said...

ahhhhh hate it when your boys play SO hard and all they get is a loss :( At least you looked super cute at the game!! Hope your boy got to see that cleavage - holla!! lol

Wine and Summer said...

What a fun weekend!

My teams all lost this weekend too (again!) so I totally feel your pain.

Kenya said...

Glad you had a fun weekend!

Anonymous said...

Nice boobies! hahahaha. Sounds like a great weekend! :)

Helene in Between said...

sooo fun!!! looks like y'all had a blast- i might be a little jealous!

TheTinyHeart said...

Aww blogging dates are always so much fun!

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart
Scarf Giveaway!

Amanda aka Manda said...

It looks like such a fun weekend! Wish I could have come to the game...or at least seen it! Glad you had such a good time, other than the sports loses.

Unknown said...

That game was such a heartbreaker, so sad!

I hate hard sports weekends :(!

HOpe your monday gets better.

henning love said...

i won't talk sports in my comments for your sake :-) although you did have great seats i definitely admit!

henning love said...

i won't talk sports in my comments for your sake :-) although you did have great seats i definitely admit!

Ashley said...

It looks like you had a fun weekend!!

xo,
Sincerely Miss Ash
Instagram @sincerelymissash

Jordan said...

Giiiiiiirl, as a Texans fan I know what you mean. Except the game wasn't close AT ALL and we didn't get the luxury of a nail biting OT. It was brutal from the get go thanks to Schaub throwing a pick 6 almost right away. Super embarrassing last night!

And I just have to be inappropriate:

BOOBIES!!!!!

Jordan said...

PS - You're gorgeous #duh

Cassie said...

i was watching the game thinking of you the whole time!!

yay for blates! ours is SO SO soon again. YAY!

Anonymous said...

Dang your seats were RIGHT in the sun. hahah They look like awesome seats though.

Pamela said...

Great seats!! Looks like soo much fun!!

Kait said...

Looks like you had so much fun--despite all the losses! XOX Have a beautiful week :)

katelyn w said...

Girl i am jealous of those boobs! I need some serious help in that dept. Glad you had a great weekend!

xo

Young and Fabulous said...

ahhh LOOOOVE when blog people are exactly how you think theyll be!!

i feel the exact same way about you! you would be just like i picture :) LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN.

and ummm share some of your boobies with me pretty please :)

xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Oh well you are right, you can't complaint because it looks like you had a fun weekend! There's nothing to sorry about the boobs ha ha..we're with @katelyn w :D

<3PinKixx

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous of y'alls blate! Sounds like such a fun Saturday!!

Kerry @ Till Then Smile Often said...

So glad you had a great meetup despite your teams not playing that great!! Looks like fun, and what great seats!!

Faith said...

sounds like such a blast of a weekend! i love how you get to do blates! how did i move to a new place and still no blogging friends? lol

Kathryn said...

Wow, awesome seats! We were way up in the upper level. That game was too much for me, I nearly had a heart attack.

Ashley said...

i HATE Georgia...SO.SAD ya'll lost. And the Braves...total bummer.

But love that you had such a fun bloggy meetup! :)

Anonymous said...

So mother freakin' jealous of your college football filled weekend!

You look gorgeous as always, and I wanna come to up Tennessee and have game day dates sometime soon!

Because Shanna Said So said...

I almost died when I saw a pic of you and Alexa on IG!!! So happy you two pretties got to meet and hang out!! God love blogging!!

chantal marie said...

Drinks with the ladies are the best!! glad you had a fun weekend!