Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Don't Sweat the Small Stuff

I am moody pa-tootie this week - UGH! I'm feeling much better today vs. Monday & Tuesday, but I still feel a little kick in my 'tude this morning. With that being said, I was enlightened this morning but an article that I found in a mommy blog that I read frequently. Notes From a Dragon Mom is the article - take a read and let it get your mind churning too!

This article represents how we should all strive to be. Yes, Life is hard. Life gets ugly and sticky. Parenting is hard (I'm guessing since I'm not an actual parent yet, unless you count my dogs - which I do!). Jobs suck sometimes. Problems arise. LIFE GOES ON. I try to be thankful for what I have on a daily basis. However, this usually ends up being a weekly or less basis. We are all blessed. I've had my fair share of problems, you've had your fair share of problems. But we are still kickin' and moving on to the next day to face a whole new set of problems, arent' we?

On a kind of related note -I've realized that I'm a frequent reader of several bloggers who are moms, and often write about their kids. I think this is because I find their daily chatter about their lives fascinating and funny. Most of the blogs I follow are women who seems like awesome moms, who have had struggles, who work and still get it together at the end of the day. I'm sure there are days when they pick the little things in their lives to death. We all have those days, weeks, years. But I am inspired by strong women, hopefully like myself, who can do it ALL.

So lessons from today: DON'T SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF & GIRLS ROCK! Easy as that!

No comments: