Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Must Love Dogs

I already have a Halloween costume for my sweet Tilly this year. She is going to be a little witch. It's a cute little bodysuit with a tutu. And before you even ask, yes I know she's a dog...and yes, I am one of those people who dresses up my dog. This weekend I was at TJMaxx and I found this cute little number, and thought about changing her outfit. It was even more compelling to me since the tag on the outfit had a little pomeranian, like my girl, wearing it. I laughed my ass off when I saw this. I still giggle when I look at it now.
Unfortunately, I didn't go with this one. As cute and funny as it was, I know my girl and she would have torn that stuffed animal on her head to shreds. She's pretty good about wearing shirts, but stuffed animals disguised as hats? Not so much.

No comments: