Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

Fur Baby Friday!

It's been a long week around here so I am beyond glad that today is Friday! I have a lot going on tomorrow, but at least I won't be at work right? We are hoping to get out to the lake Sunday, if the weather cooperates. I'm keeping my fingers crossed because I need some sunshine in my life! Here's a little something to make us all smile today...Fur Baby Friday!


Tilly was being so sweet & cuddly last night with her daddy!

Then I caught the little devil licking all over his nose while he was sleeping. Check out that tongue action!
Do you ever catch your dogs in the act? Poor Tilly gets caught all the time!
Happy Friday! 

Photobucket 

21 comments:

Cami said...

The one with his tongue out is SO PRECIOUS :)

Cami said...

The one with his tongue out is SO PRECIOUS :)

Lauren Nicole said...

haha, that is quite the tongue!! such a cute pup!
ps. we're planning some lake action for sunday, too! crossing my fingers for some beautiful weather in knoxville!

xoxo

Lindsey said...

SO. PRECIOUS.

Laura Burtis said...

Absolutely adorable!! LOVE little fur babies!!

Sarah said...

Hilarious! I used to catch my two older cats hugging each other in their sleep all the time. They'd look at me like: What? Is this weird?

poptartyogini said...

The puppy kisses picture is so adorable!! Hope you make it to the lake on Sunday.

Unknown said...

aww! so cute ^^



xx teenj

Squared said...

thanks hun! Yes, the outline is purple!

Squared said...

thanks hun! Yes, the outline is purple!

Stephanie said...

Oh my goodness, TOO CUTE!

Pamela said...

Oh my gosh, that is TOO cute & funny!

Erin @ Currently Coveting said...

Aww your pup is soooo precious! Our dog is sneaky all the time!

XO,
Erin
http://erinscurrentlycoveting.blogspot.com/

Ashley @ The Sweet Life said...

Cute pup!

Thanks for the follow. I'm your newest follower too :)

Makaila said...

I love those Tilly pics! Happy Friday!

Jade :) said...

she is sooooooo cute!! She looks JUST like my dog Marlee, and Marlee LICKS everyone and anyone that will let her!! :D

becky said...

Tillie you are a beauty. I am your newest follower. Who does your hair girl...it's so shiny and soft looking. I hope you can come by and visit us over at reinventingtheordinary.com on Monday. I'm having my first Pet Photo Party...it's gonna be once a month and a gift giveaway to one linkee each time...this month a sweet blanket. You'd like it Tillie. So...hope to see you Monday Tillie.

Deidre said...

Now that's a tongue! So cute.

Unknown said...

Lovely!:) Wish you an amazing weekend sweetie!:)

Jamie said...

He's so cute!

Annie said...

SUCH cute pics! Lovin' your blog Nikki :)

Annie
The Other Side of Gray