Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Liebster & Versatile Blog Awards



Are you familiar with this Liebster Blog Award? I've seen the little badge on blogs before, but I didn't really know that much about it. And now, lil ole me has been nominated TWICE! I feel so special!! My sweet friend Taylor over at Goings On In Texas & my girl Melissa over at living holland both picked The Pink Growl for a Liebster Blog award. And now I get to share the love with you!

Here's the award rules:
1. Link back to the person who gave it to you.
2. Post the award to your blog.
3. Give the award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
4. Leave a comment on the 5 blogs to let them know that they have been offered this award.

5. Share 5 random facts about yourself.

Here are the 5 lovelies that I am, in turn, nominating for this honor:
1. Erin @ The Life & Times of E1
2. Cally @ Older Nawt Wiser
3. Amanda @ The Mayor's Wife
4. Natalie @ Four Jedis
5. Makaila @ Distinctly M
Please check them out and I can promise that you won't be disappointed!

Here are 5 completely random facts about myself - enjoy!
1. I have one tattoo. I got it when I was 21, and it's a cluster of pink stars on my right hip bone. I love it!
2. I bought my car, a 6 speed, and I could not drive a stick. Skye had to teach me how to drive the car AFTER I bought it.
3. My ring size is a 4.75. Despite not being skinny all over, I have very thin fingers.
4. I have broken my nose 3 times - all from cheerleading accidents. It has quite a bump on it and I absolutely hate it. My dream would be to get a nose job, if it didn't hurt so dang bad!
5. Japanese food is my very favorite! I could eat it every single day.

Also, Autumn over at "Mrs." in the Making nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award! The rules are similar to this one, so I won't double nominate people, but again I was so thrilled!


Photobucket

9 comments:

Makaila said...

Thank you SO MUCH Nikki! You brightened my entire day!

Love that you have skinny little fingers!! Lol

Natalie said...

Very interesting! I love your factoids. Sorry about the nose - you look gorgeous though. Like you I have 1 tattoo, skinny fingers, and could not drive a stick till my manual-shift car was purchased. ;-) Will try and get to this tonight or first thing tomorrow! Thanks for the shout out!

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

congrats girl!

im having a fabulous giveaway, you should check it out!

xo Kelly

www.MessyDirtyHair.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the follow! I followed back!!

I wish I could have tiny fingers!!

xoxo
Natalie

hautepinkpretty said...

Congrats on the awards and your fun facts are so cute! I can't believe you bought a stickshift care without knowing how to drive it LOL!! Xox <3 hautepinkpretty.com

poptartyogini said...

Hurrah on your awards. That's so exciting. I'm so sorry you have broken your nose so many times. Ouch! And for the record, no nose job is necessary!

Cally said...

That's so funny- I have pink stars on the right side of my lower back.

Erin P said...

Thanks for the award! I just posted my "pass it along" post! ha

lil desiqua said...

So random... that's my ring size too! It stinks because I can't buy the cute rings I always see in stores like Forever 21 because they never fit!

Congrats on the awards!