Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

5 Question Friday/Fur Baby Friday!

TGIF - Am I right? Especially Thank God for Good Friday! I am going this afternoon to check out my first wedding venue! I am so excited about it! For those of you who are stuck working today, I hope this provides you with some entertainment for your workday.


I want to offer you a throw pack picture of Tilly today for Fur Baby Friday. This picture of my girl is from the first week that we had her. You can obviously see why I instantly fell in love. My girl was rocking some serious Snooki poof. Luckily, she grew out of that. She puts the fur in fur baby haha! Come link up with us over at Mrs. Monologues for Fur Baby Friday!

Next up, 5 Question Friday with Mama M at My Little Life



1. Would you prefer having people over for dinner or going to their house?
I would say it just depends. We have a "family dinner" every week with a close group of friends and we usually keep it at one couple's house. However, every now and then we host it. I'm up for either really - as long as I have enough time to clean my house if company is coming over.


2. Favorite Bible verse and why?
Romans 12:12 "Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, and faithful in prayer." This verse just spoke to me the instant I found it. It's simple, yet true.

3. What was the first concert you ever attended, and the most recent one?
New Kids on the Block was my first. My dad took me and let me sit on his shoulders almost the whole time. I'm sure it was a blast for him! I was completely in love with Joey McIntyre and had the time of my life. The most recent concert was last May with Zac Brown Band. AH-MA-ZING! He was awesome in concert and I had so much fun! I love concerts and I can't believe it's been a year since I've been to one. I smell a road trip!

ZBB concert - May 2011 - Smokies Stadium

4. The year is 2025. What are you doing, and what have you done?
Oh wow - I'm going to be 39 that year and I don't even wanna think about that! Hopefully I will be happily married for 13 years with twin boys. (maybe - I go back and forth on this). I hope to be an amazingly successful (rich) business woman. Maybe even still a blogger!

5. What's your favorite Easter treat?PEEEEEPS! I love love love peeps! I saw something on Pinterest about how to make Peep smores and you better believe that I have that planned in my activities for this weekend. Yuuummm! Also, this year I found choclocate covered peeps!

Happy Friday y'all!! I hope everyone has a blessed Easter weekend!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, Tilly was such a little puff ball!

I hope you have luck with your first wedding venue preview!

Anonymous said...

Oh my god. I love little Tilly puff ball.

lori said...

Your little baby looks so cute and tiny!!

Zac brown band was the last concert I went to as well, we saw them on new years last year and they were awesome!!

Have a great Easter weekend!

Squared said...

I love your blog!! Very cute~~ Come by and let's follow each other! Stay in touch ;)!

afraley226 said...

OH my word! How insanely adorable is that picture of your furbaby!!?
And peeps. Those little delicious balls of pure sugar...those are my favorite, too:)

I gave you an award in my last blog post! Just wanted to let you know:)

Anonymous said...


Really like your blog!
A wonderful post!

Have you got an account in instagram?
If yes, write me your name!

Taylor @ Pink Heels Pink Truck said...

Loved your verse and I so want to see Zac Brown Band in person!! And road trip...come down to New Orleans at the end of April!! You know you want to. :)

PS...I have also given you an award (The Liebster Award) over at my blog...you are an award winning lady lately. ;)
http://taylornorris.blogspot.com/2012/04/liebster-blog-award.html

Elle Sees said...

have you seen the Peep dioramas? google it!!! they're amazing.

beautyfashionbyme said...

I just followed! Follow me back and give some feedback!

http://beautyfashionbyme.blogspot.com/

sprinkles said...

I absolutely adore Peeps too! I usually freeze them so that I can enjoy them all year round.

The chocolate covered ones are sooooooooo good!

Happy Easter!

chantal marie said...

omg i love this fur baby friday idea! the pic of your fur baby is adorable! i saw your blog on Living Holland and wanted to stop by!

Courtney B said...

How are the chocolate covered peeps?? I've been wanting to try them! I love STALE peeps... I'm weird :) I like to open the package and then let them sit for a week or 2. YUM!

Sweet Carolina Grace said...

My first concert was NKOTB, too! I was so in love! They drove around the Astrodome in a golf cart, and we got a picture of them! Oy! I can see the neon I was wearing in my head - it still blinds me to this day, ha!