Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Thursday Things to Love - Spring Things Edition!

I am still trying to makeover my wardrobe with clothes that actually fit me. Spring is a really fun time for a newly reformed chubby girl to get new items! Pants are my biggest issue - I typically need shorter lengths in pants (both jeans and work pants) so that makes it a little tricky sometimes to find the perfect fit. Plus, I'm a bargain girl. I rarely ever pay full price for anything! I just can't really bring myself to do it. That's why places like Forever21 are right up my alley!


I just placed a spring order from F21 the other day, and I can't wait for my new clothes to come in. Again when I look back at this order I totally should have worked in more pants/skirts, but for some reason I always more drawn to the tops. Oh well, at least it's a start!

Take a look at what I'm getting -
Classic Dotted Dress - Forever21 - $10

Beaded Layered Necklace - $8.80
Abstract Leopard Top - $7.99
Abstract Floral Print Blazer - $11.99

Graduated Stripes Cardigan - $14.90



12 comments:

winetastegirl.com said...

Those are great pieces. I just went to F21 the other day and bought one of those high low dresses, or mullet dresses, whatever you want to call them! Thanks so much for commenting today on my Geranium jewelry and good luck on our giveaway.
www.winetastegirl.com

poptartyogini said...

I love buying new clothes but have had horrible luck recently. I love that first sundress and spring/summer clothes in general. They're so much lighter than jeans and sweaters!

Brhea said...

Love all of this!

I am excited to be your newest blog follower :)

psychelyn said...

Those are great picks. I would love to have that floral blazer.

Lauren said...

I'm LOVING that necklace...my friend has it in blue! Unfortunately, they no longer have it. I may have cried a little :(

erica said...

That polka dot dress is way too cute! Love your blog and I am your newest follower. xo

Unknown said...

Oooh those are all fabulous, but I especially love the dotted dress, swoon. Good choices love!

Cami said...

Very cute outfits!!! They'd all look great on you :)
I need new spring time clothes, too! Well, really summer clothes because it's mega hot here. Ha!
Let us know what you decide to get :)

Cami said...

Very cute outfits!!! They'd all look great on you :)
I need new spring time clothes, too! Well, really summer clothes because it's mega hot here. Ha!
Let us know what you decide to get :)

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Oh my gosh, I want that dress! Especially for only $10!

taylorlsteele said...

Thank you for stopping by! Loving your blog! I am your newest follower, despite the team you support ;)

Annie said...

Such great picks - love the floral blazer!

Annie
The Other Side of Gray