Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

{InstaLove} Weekend Recap

Happy Monday friends! I feel like Mr. Monday & I just meet too often these days. I had a wonderful weekend, even though it was pretty low key. I really pushed myself with my workouts this weekend so today I am sore, but the good kind of sore, all over. I always feel like I get better workouts when I'm with a buddy - and Saturday I was with my brother & Skye, and then yesterday with my brother, dad & Skye. It's just easier for me to stay focused that way. The weather here this weekend was actually pretty chilly and cloudy - like mid 50's and windy, but despite that we took the boat up to the lake for her summer home. I'm sooooooooooo beyond ready for summer now!

Make it a great week!
PS - Who watched the Real Housewives of NJ premier last night??? I know these lovely ladies {The Mayor's Wife, The Pink Elephant, Tales of Lace & Glitter, The Vintage Apple}  did because we had Twitter conversations about it! Nothing forms a friendship faster than a common love for those crazy housewives!

Here is a glimpse into my weekend for you via Instagram! {Find me on there - nikkib918}
I wuv him so much!
And the Vol nation mourns the loss of a legend. #webackpat

The Reserve at Bluebird Hill - Potential Wedding Venue #3, with horses

Sequoyah Marina - our boat dock on beautiful Norris Lake
It was freezing ass cold yesterday!

Tilly exhausted after playing with Skye for hours
Photobucket

12 comments:

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Happy birthday to your brother... I love the then/now pics!

Sarah said...

It was so cold here too, but I think it's going to be absolutely beautiful all over the South this week! By the way, venue # 3 is may favorite so far - beautiful!

Makaila said...

i am sooo jealous of your boat! i could live on the lake during the summer. your picture of the marina is beautiful. happy monday!

Rachel said...

Blueberry Hill is beautiful!!
happy Monday to you! :)

Rachel said...

Blueberry Hill is beautiful!!
happy Monday to you! :)

Kendra said...

Oh, that last one of your pup is so darling :)

Laura Wilson said...

I need you to come motivate me to do my workouts! haha

Also, I LOVE your blog and I just gave you the Liebster Blog award. Check out my latest post!!

xoxo Laura

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

I totally watched it and wish it was on every night I can't stand it I wanna know what happened!

Elle Sees said...

awww, my sis and bro have bdays this weekend!

Sweet Carolina Grace said...

I was upset about Pat Summit, too. Hearing the news in the beginning was sad, but now that she actually had to step down - that is really sad. Glad she will still be a part of the team, though! :)

Cami said...

Happy birthday to your baby bro :) What a super cute post!!

Cami said...

Happy birthday to your baby bro :) What a super cute post!!