Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

{InstaLOVE} Weekend Recap

The weather here in East TN was more than beautiful this past weekend! Even though Skye was sleeping his days away (he's on night shift right now), I was able to get out to have a little fun AND be productive. It was my little cousin's 9th birthday party Saturday so I was able to spend time with my family and then Saturday night I went to a bonfire with my brother and his friends. The weather was just perfect for sitting by a fire that night! Yesterday I got to catch up with one of my very best friends over Diet Cherry Limeades. Win! Plus, I managed to get a fair amount of wedding planning ideas in my cute new wedding planning book. And I cooked a fab dinner last night and cleaned my house. However, I did not manage to squeeze in any workouts this weekend so gotta make up for that this week. I'm not wonder woman and I can't do it all in one weekend!

If some of these pictures look funny, that's because I also got the bright idea to edit them in Picasa and with my new FAVORITE iPhone app PicStitch! :)
Here is a recap for you of my weekend {in pictures of course!}

My wonderful Aunt and I at lil cousin's birthday party - she really is like a mama to me! Plus, I look more like her than either of my parents haha

My honey woke up after only 4 hours of sleep to attend the birthday party. Love him!

aww love! if he looks tired that's because he is!

My sweet birthday girl blowing out the candles on her homemade cake. Her best friend made it for her - how sweet!
I heart animal prints! Top: F21, Sandals: old navy

Potential Wedding Venue #2 - Magnolia Manor, so very Southern. I feel like we would need some mint juleps here!

Sunday Dinner - steak, homemade green beans, corn and Diet Coke! Healthy & delicious! I sent my man off to work with a full tummy!

Things I have to look forward to this week-
1. Healthy Goals - TWO 5am workouts and back on the healthy eating train! NO excuses, just do it. (like Nike!)
2. GO FIND THE 50 SHADES OF GREY BOOKS SO I AM NOT LEFT OUT ANYMORE!
3. Two of my favorite people have birthdays this week - my baby brother will be 22 on Tuesday and one of my best friends (&bridesmaid) has her birthday this weekend
4. We are setting up two of our single friends on Thursday night - should be interesting
5. A WEEKEND OFF WITH SKYE! Hallelujah!

What are you looking forward to this week to get you through to the weekend?
Photobucket

23 comments:

Sarah said...

An ex-boyfriend of mine had the same alternating nights/days shift schedule (also a po-po), so I'm just sending you and Skye a little love for living through it!

Anonymous said...

Loving the animal prints. Super foxy! It looks like you were super busy!

Megan said...

Loving those shoes! Love!!

Melissa said...

love the wedding venue pictures! looks gorgeous!
good luck with fifty shades! :)

Kathryn said...

Gorgeous potential wedding venue! I need to find the 50 shades of grey book too. I keep hearing people talk about it.

Rachel said...

Those potential wedding venues are gorg!
I almost bought the 50 SOG books on Amazon, but I'm still behind on the Hunger Games trend!
Fellow TN bride to be here! :)

Rachel said...

Those potential wedding venues are gorg!
I almost bought the 50 SOG books on Amazon, but I'm still behind on the Hunger Games trend!
Fellow TN bride to be here! :)

hautepinkpretty said...

Love your leopard top & sandals! The venues are so pretty! Xox <3 hautepinkpretty.com

samecookiesdifferent said...

the animal printed sandals are pretty cool and always suitable wih red nailpolish ;)

<3
xx the cookies
samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

Taylor @ Pink Heels Pink Truck said...

I am loving your new site design!!!! It screams you! :) Well done! ;) And I love all of your photos!

Lauran {The Real Young Housewife of Southern VA} said...

Love Love Love the manor!!!! So southern and perfect for a wedding!!!!

erica said...

Looks like you had a wonderful weekend! I love the animal print top and sandals! xo

Elle Sees said...

i read the 50 shades book in a couple hours on friday. obsessed!!!!!!!!!!!

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

Lovely photos! You and ur man are so cute together! I'm looking forward to getting this week over bc I'm going to Hawaii next week!!!

Xx Kelly

Adrienne said...

Awesome!!! What a fun weekend! I LOVE that wedding venue- it is GORGEOUS!

Happy Monday!

Unknown said...

Your blog looks amazing and I saw that Tori hooked it up for you too! I'm glad you had a great weekend!

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

First we are already bff's because "it's great to be a Tennessee Vol!" My team baby! Second, you are adorable. I love the name of your blog!

Kelsey Claire said...

Just found your blog and I am obsessed with leopard and those shoes. I will be going out ASAP to buy myself a pair. Love the blog!

Makaila said...

I loooove the new page look!! So chic! I'm a little-tiny-bit jealous. :) Totally love it.

FourJedis said...

Sounds like a great weekend. And a very exciting week ahead of you. Love those wedding venues!

Seashells and Southern Belles said...

Those sandals are really pretty! Old Navy is really stepping up their game lately!!

Cami said...

You are so gorgeous!! Love all the photos :)
Um...I LOVE your new layout. Its AWESOME!! It's seriously so good. It looks professional :) You go giiiirl!
I love that you're doing sponsorships, too. Awesome! I might have to talk to you about them :D
oxoxo

Erin @ Currently Coveting said...

Loving all the leopard you're rocking here! Looks like a fab day!

XO,
Erin
http://erinscurrentlycoveting.blogspot.com